Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Depends, cmar has pregnancy nudes while gecko don't. If you don't care about naked pregnant women, gecko is probably the better option.
Thanks a lot, I finally found out that I had to create an account to download the files. Funny it never mentions it just gives an error if you try to download.
I just use cmar's. They work fine and I think they look good in the game.
And, I'll check them both out and see what the results are. And lol, it'd be something to see the pregnant women too but depends on how they look. I'll see :) Thanks a lot both of ya

Edit: I just installed the mods and everything, at the part to register the animations. For some reason, the OKW animations are not getting registered. What should I do for that? :(

Last edited:

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017

In kinky world settings, whoohoo : packages you check how many animations packages are working/registered, oniki packages should be working by default. Packages>register animation - you manually register those that were not automatically registered by the mod, copy&paste each animation package name.

;Animations by Oniki
;in my game these are animations automatically registered by the mod.
kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kw_mike24_pets
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_Galgat_animations
KW_K69_Animations
KW_Amra72_Animations
;manual reg
kinkyworldmasteranimations
KW_Swanny_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_L666_Animations
;optional, they are not really that good and i don't know if the mod can handle so many packages.
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KW_Pavka_animations

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
How do you get them to without interfering so much? mine hardly do, even with married couples I keep getting notifications about the lack of intimacy.
Global Setting>privacy situation setting
  • None: EA-standard behavior. A Sim who is about to perform an action that requires nudity and/or privacy cancels that action and is assigned the Embarrassed moodlet. If the action has started, the other Sim is shooed out of the room.
  • Standard: Kinky-standard behavior. Actions that require nudity and/or privacy can happen in the presence of other Sims. No one is embarrassed and no one gets shooed.
  • Exhibition: Kinky-variant behavior. Actions that require nudity and/or privacy might happen in the presence of other Sims. The Sim performing the action tests against the Exhibitionist skill. If the test passes, the action completes in the presence of other Sims. If the test fails, revert to EA-standard behavior for the rest of the action.
By default is set to none i think, so standard if you want sex always happening and exhibition if you want the skill exhibition involved.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks a lot, I finally found out that I had to create an account to download the files. Funny it never mentions it just gives an error if you try to download.

And, I'll check them both out and see what the results are. And lol, it'd be something to see the pregnant women too but depends on how they look. I'll see :) Thanks a lot both of ya

Edit: I just installed the mods and everything, at the part to register the animations. For some reason, the OKW animations are not getting registered. What should I do for that? :(
Btw you have both packages kw and okw in your mod/package directory right? example:

KW_MaryJane_Animations.package
OKW_MaryJane_Animations.package

register: KW_MaryJane_Animations

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Can anyone share the Gecko's packages to me? Loverslab links are dead, at least for me.

GECKo_afbottom_Nude_DetailedVaginaButt_DefaultReplacement.package GECKo_afTop_nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default-package

Need these two or shall I just use cmar's???
Sorry, I don't have those ones.

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
Btw you have both packages kw and okw in your mod/package directory right? example:

KW_MaryJane_Animations.package
OKW_MaryJane_Animations.package

register: KW_MaryJane_Animations
Yeah, I didn't know the OKW animations work by default. I was trying to register them too, I registered the other ones fine.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
How does the acting career work? I have it on my sim by using kw, I set a movie studio using kw, I got the call that I had work tommorrow, but its the time and nothing is showing up on maps and no call.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
How does the acting career work? I have it on my sim by using kw, I set a movie studio using kw, I got the call that I had work tommorrow, but its the time and nothing is showing up on maps and no call.
it is still messed up oniki said she fixed it but it works only now and then when it works your sim will just go there at the right time when it doesn't it will repeat next day

saboteurnoir

Sep 28, 2017
Hello everyone
I also have a problem with the actress career. Indeed, at the time when the filming begins, the other character undresses and then nothing, the action is cut and everyone comes home. I would like to understand. Thank you

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone
I also have a problem with the actress career. Indeed, at the time when the filming begins, the other character undresses and then nothing, the action is cut and everyone comes home. I would like to understand. Thank you
That is because the more than two sims xml's are messed up after 402 build when oniki changes things animations get screwed the modders for animations have to fix it or someone who knows xml code and game code to link them

Last edited:

saboteurnoir

Sep 28, 2017
That is because the more than two sims xml's are messed up after 402 build when oniki changes things animations get screwed the modders for animations have to fix it or someone who knows xml code and game code to link them
Ok ok, Thanks to you again

cyanide69

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with sims being unable to game on computers (apart from chess)? I swear it appeared after i upgraded to 403.
The interaction just vanishes. The computer itself is usable, but gaming doesnt work.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with sims being unable to game on computers (apart from chess)? I swear it appeared after i upgraded to 403.
The interaction just vanishes. The computer itself is usable, but gaming doesnt work.
Gaming on the computer hasn't worked since somewhere before v.400 for me, I think the gaming consoles still work though.

cyanide69

Aug 16, 2018
Gaming on the computer hasn't worked since somewhere before v.400 for me, I think the gaming consoles still work though.
Yeah, the consoles work but computer doesnt. Can only play chess on computer. I checked back the problem persists through all versions to 403 to 399, in 392 it seems to work, so it must've been broken in between. Could someone with patreon access report it as a bug?

cyanide69

Aug 16, 2018
Interesting. I just tried removing most of my non-clothing mods, leaving only nraas. The problem still persisted. Reverting to 392 seemed to fix it.

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
So I really need to ask before I try to upgrade from 394, how broken are the versions 402 and 403? :/
Has the routing problem for pets and sims been fixed? And is there still a problem while trying to use the Change Position and Woohoo on objects interactions?

Last edited: