Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know if Yiff Party down for good or is it just temporary? Seemed to have been down for well over a day now. I sure hope it's only temporary; but we all know people would eventually try to take them down just like they did with DWP.

Feb 27, 2020
Update on the Hospital mod I'm working on currently, sorting out the bugs, got the off lot jobs/careers seperated so it no longer interferes with the active medical career, Fixed the sims 4 teleport to allow up to 50 sims at any location without an object as reference. Operates like the debug teleport but a billion times faster. Got the treadmill and transfer patient case interactions working and currently working on EMT's and Pathologists. Also added a proper OB/GYN for pregnancies. I should have something to upload by the end of the week!

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
hi, I was curious if yiff party is going away? I don't know where to ask or who to ask, The website has been down for more than 10 hours lol. Please Halp! tysm <3
I think it's been down for a couple days, actually. I hope it comes back up soon. It'd be a shame if it went down only a week after I discovered its existence. Many TS4 Patreon creators are known for doxxing sites like DWP and Yiff, though :( I also imagine it costs a lot of money to keep the servers up, which is understandable. DMCA is back up, though, at least on my end.

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
Update on the Hospital mod I'm working on currently, sorting out the bugs, got the off lot jobs/careers seperated so it no longer interferes with the active medical career, Fixed the sims 4 teleport to allow up to 50 sims at any location without an object as reference. Operates like the debug teleport but a billion times faster. Got the treadmill and transfer patient case interactions working and currently working on EMT's and Pathologists. Also added a proper OB/GYN for pregnancies. I should have something to upload by the end of the week!
Thank you for doing this. I have been hoping for someone to mod the hospital as well to make it actual fun to play.

kale300494

May 1, 2020
I think it's been down for a couple days, actually. I hope it comes back up soon. It'd be a shame if it went down only a week after I discovered its existence. Many TS4 Patreon creators are known for doxxing sites like DWP and Yiff, though :( I also imagine it costs a lot of money to keep the servers up, which is understandable. DMCA is back up, though, at least on my end.
Wait dmca works for you? i Cant connect for some reason.

Feb 27, 2020
Thank you for doing this. I have been hoping for someone to mod the hospital as well to make it actual fun to play.
It's going to be off the career lot right now. Basically added functionality to all the medical to work on a residential lot or any venue. Once I get all that coded I plan on overhauling the active career simply because I want to add the daily tasks to the off lot stuff so nothing play wise has changed as far as what you can do on the career lot just improving technical features the game needs imo. That alone is well over 10,000 lines of code LOL. Much of my time was spent trying to fix simulation lag too and I still don't have it completely gone. Once you start going through the scripting system Sims 4 has (which btw takes up 90% of your time because EA are lazy cocksuckers who didn't give us proper modding tools & documentation) it tells you alot about how half assed EA coded this shit. And its only getting worse with every pack they release. More bugs and more shit for modders to fix lol

Point being it's going to take a while for all that but I do not plan to abandon it. I have come close many times though. Coding for Sims 4 is extremely frustrating which is probably why there are very few real programmers doing it

Hanssie87

Sep 23, 2019
Hi,

Can someone upload the following sims from the vault?
they are behind the paywall, and not downloadable in the mega/booty folder...
if someone could do that for me, you would make my day :)

many thx in advance (y)

bdxb8912

Jun 3, 2019
I usually don't update the game right away but definitely will for this one, because it actually looks half decent.

Not looking forward to the chaos it will create for the mods though :(

Last edited:

Sims4Diva

Feb 12, 2018
hi sorry, tysm but what is DMCA? lol please and tysm <3

Sims4Diva

Feb 12, 2018
Also how can I get to the website. I am unclear on the name of it

Reactions: hotpay
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes