Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Well definitly sims genetics is really good on sims 4, 2 sims i made from 0 a few days ago and i'm playing right now as supermodel career in the same house looking for a faboulously wealthy life :D If anyone is interested on them just say me :)

(Big picture link where you can zoom on it: )

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

Calyver

Nov 10, 2020
Does anyone have Felixandre's Florence set part 1? I've only seen the part 2 here and the site called Yiff party does not work.

Deejay578

Nov 8, 2019
Well definitly sims genetics is really good on sims 4, 2 sims i made from 0 a few days ago and i'm playing right now as supermodel career in the same house looking for a faboulously wealthy life :D If anyone is interested on them just say me :)

(Big picture link where you can zoom on it: )

Me :)

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
Virus detected! File cannot be continued to download. Shit, now what will I do:mad:(n)
That's just your system being overprotective, which can happen with any program that modifies files on your PC. Tell it to add an exception and run the program anyway, and it will install just fine.

Reactions: ducky413

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
It's going to be off the career lot right now. Basically added functionality to all the medical to work on a residential lot or any venue. Once I get all that coded I plan on overhauling the active career simply because I want to add the daily tasks to the off lot stuff so nothing play wise has changed as far as what you can do on the career lot just improving technical features the game needs imo. That alone is well over 10,000 lines of code LOL. Much of my time was spent trying to fix simulation lag too and I still don't have it completely gone. Once you start going through the scripting system Sims 4 has (which btw takes up 90% of your time because EA are lazy cocksuckers who didn't give us proper modding tools & documentation) it tells you alot about how half assed EA coded this shit. And its only getting worse with every pack they release. More bugs and more shit for modders to fix lol

Point being it's going to take a while for all that but I do not plan to abandon it. I have come close many times though. Coding for Sims 4 is extremely frustrating which is probably why there are very few real programmers doing it
That sounds perfect to me. I have been wanting it functional on residential lots so I can run a nursing home. Shady Pines, here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes