Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone can say me if Snowiii95 traits are all updated/work with latest patch? Last mega update she did is from October.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
I have a question, is Pacosims/Leosims the same CC creator?
I've heard this from multiple sources, I'm pretty sure they are. It's so weird bc the blogs/patreon pages post as if they're two different people. I think leosims may have started the new page to escape some of the controversy they've created for themselves with the mesh stealing/non-compliance with EA EULA.

life31

Nov 24, 2020
For those who want anime, kimono style CCs... I found something on .
Actually I'm not big fan of such styles(I love more traditional way) but there's requests on this forum sometimes.
View attachment 916126 View attachment 916127 View attachment 916128 View attachment 916129
Almost are free.
[/QUOTE]
thank u so much for share. I'm big fan of anime well in other words I just play sims game because it let me to create my favorite anime characters xD

Last edited:
Reactions: FlorenceL33

Jinsu123

Sep 7, 2018
I wanted to thank you all for your links and sharing with us but I'm so sad that we dont have a new platform ,all we have before were deleted don't know if somebody will make a new platform ...I really think sometimes that the creators will win :/

FlorenceL33

Dec 6, 2018
Hello. First post here.
So.. it's true PMBD is down? That's unfortunate... First, Down With Patreon, then Yiff.Party and now PMBD. As they say "All good things come to an end". :confused:
I wish someone could create something similar to DWP. The game is already expensive, and a lot of people don't have money to spend on hundreds of CC creators patreon sites. But then... that's Capitalism to you. LOL
If someone could send a link to something similar to these sites, please do it! Thank you.

Last edited:

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Hello. First post here.
So.. it's true PMBD is down? That's unfortunate... First, Down With Patreon, then Yiff.Party and now PMBD. As they say "All good things come to an end". :confused:
I wish someone could create something similar to DWP. The game is already expensive, and a lot of people don't have money to spend on hundreds of CC creators patreon sites. But then... that's Capitalism to you. LOL
If someone could send a link to something similar to these sites, please do it! Thank you.
PMBD is down because it's being overhauled. I don't believe it's gone forever like the others. From what I hear there is a Yiff replacement but last I checked there's no sims4 content yet.

Reactions: FlorenceL33
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes