Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sukinomeshi

Mar 28, 2020
NPCC by Paulson - is anyone else having problems with Needs Decay settings not sticking (like disabling the Needs for the household?). I can get it to fill the sims or households needs but it won't keep the setting for disabling the decay system like it used to.

Got the version that is on their website (as well tried the one in Mega). Does it work for you guys?
NPCC as far as I can tell (I'm not a patreon so I can't read the comments on the latest post) is broken right now and won't work on the latest patch. I've tried assigning sims to jobs and it won't assign them. On top of that, it randomly unassigns Sims from jobs. The only part of NPCC that does seem to work for me is whatever Paulson did to keep the game from spawning new Sims. So you're not the only one having issues with it. I've taken NPCC out for now until if and when he releases an update.

In the meantime, I think you can use MCCC to freeze needs if you need to. Click on a Sim, go to MC Command Center -> Sim Flags -> MC Command Center -> Flag to Freeze Motives and click OK on the next dialogue box and it will disable needs for that Sim. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to apply this flag for everyone in the household in one go. Though there might be. It's been a year and I'm still trying to figure out what MCCC can and can't do. lol

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020
Ok y'all so does the first cc drop work with google drive??

if so ill just upload them all to google drive bc dropbox wants me to pay $12 for more damn storage lol

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
NPCC as far as I can tell (I'm not a patreon so I can't read the comments on the latest post) is broken right now and won't work on the latest patch. I've tried assigning sims to jobs and it won't assign them. On top of that, it randomly unassigns Sims from jobs. The only part of NPCC that does seem to work for me is whatever Paulson did to keep the game from spawning new Sims. So you're not the only one having issues with it. I've taken NPCC out for now until if and when he releases an update.

In the meantime, I think you can use MCCC to freeze needs if you need to. Click on a Sim, go to MC Command Center -> Sim Flags -> MC Command Center -> Flag to Freeze Motives and click OK on the next dialogue box and it will disable needs for that Sim. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to apply this flag for everyone in the household in one go. Though there might be. It's been a year and I'm still trying to figure out what MCCC can and can't do. lol
thanks for that info, never did look under freeze motive, somehow thought it was for something else all together. Out of the game it goes.

life31

Nov 24, 2020
Does anyone happen to have the palacesims4 shown below? If so, pls PM it to me. Thanks
I'm looking for Palacesims4 works too if you find any would you please share them with me? he/she is my favorite cc creator but it's very hard to find his/her ccs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes