Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
So, seeing as everything is down right now, if anyone needs something older(pre november 2020) let me know and I can look in my stuff. I think the only thing working right now are the random simfileshare folders,sims galaxy, and a couple russian sites. I know it can be difficult to search in those particular sites so if you've looked there and haven't found anything let me know. I only have a free account on mega so that means I'm already running out of space. So,if someone has a simfileshare code hook me up so I can add more stuff for everybody.

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
So, seeing as everything is down right now, if anyone needs something older(pre november 2020) let me know and I can look in my stuff. I think the only thing working right now are the random simfileshare folders,sims galaxy, and a couple russian sites. I know it can be difficult to search in those particular sites so if you've looked there and haven't found anything let me know. I only have a free account on mega so that means I'm already running out of space. So,if someone has a simfileshare code hook me up so I can add more stuff for everybody.
Here is a code for you. ( ), do you happen to have Pacosims and YDB (Yourdorkbrain)?

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
If anyone happen to have the additional YDB CC as shown in the 3 pics, keep me posted or PM me, thanks!

1606294580587.png

life31

Nov 24, 2020
please sent those Russian website link here thank u

Reactions: Jinsu123

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Here is a code for you. ( ), do you happen to have Pacosims and YDB (Yourdorkbrain)?
thanks hun, the code says it's been used unfortunately. I've got some of each, is there anything specific or all of it?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
NPCC by Paulson - is anyone else having problems with Needs Decay settings not sticking (like disabling the Needs for the household?). I can get it to fill the sims or households needs but it won't keep the setting for disabling the decay system like it used to.

Got the version that is on their website (as well tried the one in Mega). Does it work for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes