Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
idk why everything going to be awful recently :( both yiff.party and payment sites must be destroyed are down Do u believe me if I tell u sglynp isn't available for two days? that's reason I'm looking for this cc in f95zone.
Yeah I noticed that, its really strange how it happened out of the blue. I have some items can I can share with you some of miscellaneous items from some Chinese creators that are sold for chrysanthemum if you'd like?

Reactions: _Mar_

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "La.Ultima, publicación: 4615680, miembro: 2419096"]
Sí, me di cuenta de eso, es realmente extraño cómo sucedió de la nada. Tengo algunos artículos, ¿puedo compartir con ustedes algunos artículos misceláneos de algunos creadores chinos que se venden por crisantemo si lo desea?
[/CITAR]

please share I would love you

Reactions: La.Ultima

life31

Nov 24, 2020
Yeah I noticed that, its really strange how it happened out of the blue. I have some items can I can share with you some of miscellaneous items from some Chinese creators that are sold for chrysanthemum if you'd like?
ikr that's really weird. hopefully, everything will be fine in future . I'm would be very grateful ^^ please share them here^^

Reactions: La.Ultima
Nov 7, 2020
If I was in a position where $5 made the difference between eating a warm meal or not, I most certainly wouldn't be spending my free time bitching about CC... I'd be figuring out how to get $5 :LOL:
i mean like if you already had $5 rather than spending it on a luxury (in this case CC) and using it for food, or anything else thats a neccesity haha. i agree though id keep the $5 for the food and find a way to make an extra $5 to get the CC LOL

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a way to know what every patreon is offering on their post? Because if they aren't any preview of what are they "selling" how ppl knows if they are good or a bad cc creator and choose to give them an opportunity paying for a month?

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes