Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanari

Nov 9, 2017
Yes you need the feet updated. Both MagicBot and DallasGirl fixed their default feet, but idk about necrodog yet.
Necrodog's just coming back from a hiatus. Someone else temporarily made a fix for his feet and you can download it , along with instructions on how to fix other custom feet. Keep in mind if you use CC shoes that they might not come off even with the fixed feet.
thanks, just downloaded MagicBot, will see if those are any better than necro

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi:

Another hottie made and will share here :D Here it is a pic preview also a CAS/Gameplay preview on video. CC is included on the pack as always and traits used for the sim is basegame 100%, enjoy!

AylinJPEG.png

Gameplay/CAS preview:

Download:

pixelplayer9

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, everyone! Hope you're all having a good day so far :) I was wondering if anyone has the two most recent Savage-Sims collections and are willing to share, I'll be forever grateful to you :giggle:

These are the collections I'm asking for (for clarification):

(Sorry if these had been asked for before!)

Last edited:

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
If anyone happen to have the listed pacosims CC, Pm me. I did look high and low for every single link provided in the forum page (including search as well), but found nothing. Thanks.

Pacosims:

1606239681430.png

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, everyone! Hope you're all having a good day so far :) I was wondering if anyone has the two most recent Savage-Sims collections and are willing to share, I'll be forever grateful to you :giggle:

Someone already shared the Icy Collection if you look back some pages

Cora Amber

Sep 23, 2020
I'm using default feet cc in my game, but when I take my shoes off, the foot doesn't appear, but they put another shoe in place :( Does anyone have a link to a default foot that works with this expansion?

suellen

May 15, 2018
I wonder if there is any other alternative to download the contents of Mayasims, Papi sims. And if someone has the download available, please leave it here. Thanks

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020

I posted the icy collection already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes