Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
Can someone please donate these animations from Steven Studios, and Sparkling S
ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

SwiftSails

Nov 23, 2020
Thank you all so much for all you've done.

I don't know if you currently have a Simtasia leaker, but it looks like there are a couple items nobody has posted. "Climbing Bars" and "Helping Hands" are apparently two CC objects, but I've been unable to find them anywhere.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

nullccme

Nov 23, 2020
Good Afternoon guys I was wondering if anyone had this Japanese clutter set by SimpleStudio404 it seems like he left a while ago im not sure if he changed his name or something else..
go check and you'll find some , I remember I had collected this set from there

• Red Heart
Reactions: LonelySpice

MvlaninSimmer

Apr 18, 2019
Anyone willing to share some patreon exclusive hairs from sonyasims ( ) would be much appreciated. Specifically this one and this one but if you can go above and beyond and provide more than those 2, that's amazing. Thanks in advance!

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi

Thanks for the updates. I have a question about Sports Retail: i saw you uploaded version 1.0.1 on MEGA but if you go to ravasheen.com you can see there is a 1.0.3 version to download that send you to the patreon. Is 1.0.1 versior or 1.0.3? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: PXLdust

JessThaRuthless

May 25, 2020
hi everyone! first post here, but long time lurker. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a free download for the sims 4 for a mac? I lost access to the origin id i was using that had almost all the DLC and I cant afford to buy them all again, especially at full price. Im still running on Catalina, if that means anything. Thanks so much, everyone here is awesome.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Got a Game Question -

If you take an adult sim that someone created (or you did) - enter into the household, change the age to toddler. Will they eventually grow up to look like the sim that was initially created or do they become an entirely different sim once fully grown?

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
If anyone happen to have the additional YDB CC here, keep me posted or PM me, thanks!

1606207320581.png 1606207448518.png 1606207467681.png

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Got a Game Question -

If you take an adult sim that someone created (or you did) - enter into the household, change the age to toddler. Will they eventually grow up to look like the sim that was initially created or do they become an entirely different sim once fully grown?
They would become an entirely different sim once fully grown. The features will remain same, but the hair, clothes and stuff be entirely different. Even the skin tone if u use a CC skin, will change too at random.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
They would become an entirely different sim once fully grown. The features will remain same, but the hair, clothes and stuff be entirely different. Even the skin tone if u use a CC skin, will change too at random.
thanks, I suspected as much. I know teen and adult stay relative similar hence why i asked.

Reactions: shaunqz

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Here you go. Male and female versions. I'm not 100% sure they are "pure" because I often delete swatches I don't like to shrink the file size. I don't remember where I got it from in the first place, probably PMBD (threads, not booty index) so if you need the original it is out there to find.

tks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes