Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasoMachito

Oct 28, 2019
Anyone has a Japanese outfit set? I'm looking mostly for males. I found one from Murae but it seems like she deleted all of her CCs already :(

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone has a Japanese outfit set? I'm looking mostly for males. I found one from Murae but it seems like she deleted all of her CCs already :(
Try one of my favorite . Or .
Also you can earn many things from google search like 'ts4 male kimono' 'ts4 japanese outfit'.

TeaKay

Oct 13, 2018
Has anyone else been having issues with the booty site? Also if anyone knows a link to the new site mentioned before i would be really grateful.

Also if anyone wants any of Madlens more recent cc please ask v_v

Fanari

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone else having issues with feet replacements and the new expansion? I use necrodogs feet v5 and instead of going barefoot when entering a japanese house they will put on any random shoe. Is there a fix for it?

CMH

Dec 27, 2017
1606217529888.jpeg Hello all!! I was wondering if anyone had this hair by Kikovanity? I have tried to look everywhere for it and have had no luck.

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Has anyone else been having issues with the booty site? Also if anyone knows a link to the new site mentioned before i would be really grateful.

You aint the only one, it been having issues today and I hav no clue why. But the forum is still working, so hopefully, it be restore back to the usual. I hope....

Last edited:

Arnoldbgn

Mar 28, 2020

Hello, that would be great for the Madlen CC could you upload them since the Maneki-deko and daruma doll? Thank you very much ^^

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hii everyone! If someone has this set by Bank42, it would be awesome. I know it's early acess, but it will be completely released ONLY ON CHRISTMAS! There is no problem if you can't, these types of creators are better than only exclusive content ones, at least

Last edited:

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Anyone else having issues with feet replacements and the new expansion? I use necrodogs feet v5 and instead of going barefoot when entering a japanese house they will put on any random shoe. Is there a fix for it?
Yes you need the feet updated. Both MagicBot and DallasGirl fixed their default feet, but idk about necrodog yet.

Reactions: CortoMaltese

sukinomeshi

Mar 28, 2020
Necrodog's just coming back from a hiatus. Someone else temporarily made a fix for his feet and you can download it , along with instructions on how to fix other custom feet. Keep in mind if you use CC shoes that they might not come off even with the fixed feet.

Reactions: Sangaril71
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes