Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Hi

Thanks for the updates. I have a question about Sports Retail: i saw you uploaded version 1.0.1 on MEGA but if you go to ravasheen.com you can see there is a 1.0.3 version to download that send you to the patreon. Is 1.0.1 versior or 1.0.3? Thanks again!
When you click on that link it takes you to 1.0.0, she just uploaded 1.0.1 yesterday, I agree that is weird, but as to my knowledge 1.0.1 is the newest. I'll send her a message and ask her. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: Telonidas

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
Got a Game Question -

If you take an adult sim that someone created (or you did) - enter into the household, change the age to toddler. Will they eventually grow up to look like the sim that was initially created or do they become an entirely different sim once fully grown?
Hi,
In my game play I've found that you won't have a clone that looks exactly like the original unless you have all the exact same CC: the TS4 SP/EP etc. or modded skin details, body presets, eye/lip presets, etc.

A sim that is base game Maxis Match (with no added cc) will have different clothing, hair, but will have same physical features.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
In my game play I've found that you won't have a clone that looks exactly like the original unless you have all the exact same CC: the TS4 SP/EP etc. or modded skin details, body presets, eye/lip presets, etc.

A sim that is base game Maxis Match (with no added cc) will have different clothing, hair, but will have same physical features.
well that's what i meant, you have all the cc, etc and then you reverse age and let em grow up. Folks say no, theyll turn out completely different. Its not something I tried yet but thought of it when I reverse age from young adult to teen and they look relative the same so the thought process became, if i reversed to the beginning would they grow up to be the same. Would save some trouble to basically reverse age sims into the family so you dont have to spend an hour or so later on redesigning them when they finally grow up.

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, everyone! Hope you're all having a good day so far :) I was wondering if anyone has the two most recent Savage-Sims collections and are willing to share, I'll be forever grateful to you :giggle:

These are the collections I'm asking for (for clarification):

(Sorry if these had been asked for before!)
Heres stitches

Jenny1997

Nov 16, 2020
The new similar site you are talking about is called kemono.party... but it is very imperfect and appears to be improving each day. If you want to check it, there are already some creators
the search in kemono.party doesn't work it's not like yiff at all. everytime I get crashes of the site and error messages

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
in the mega folder how do i get the downloads for the lynx preview folder?
Not sure if Im reading your comment correctly - but if you're looking in the preview folder at the images, youll need to go to the other folder under Lynx for the actual file and look up the name that you want.

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
Most of that CC can be found here:
The hair, for instance, is found near the bottom of the page. :)
I would also like to add that PALACESIMS creations can be found on sglynp.com. The registration process is very easy just use a translator. They run on a point system which can be obtained by being an active user. Alot of other Chinese user items can also be bought through an exchange of points

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
I would also like to add that PALACESIMS creations can be found on sglynp.com. The registration process is very easy just use a translator. They run on a point system which can be obtained by being an active user. Alot of other Chinese user items can also be bought through an exchange of points
Most items do not even require real money and can be obtained just by replying to the topic, also there are so many beautiful sims available to download. You just have to download Baidu netdisk to download.

life31

Nov 24, 2020
Most items do not even require real money and can be obtained just by replying to the topic, also there are so many beautiful sims available to download. You just have to download Baidu netdisk to download.
idk why everything going to be awful recently :( both yiff.party and payment sites must be destroyed are down Do u believe me if I tell u sglynp isn't available for two days? that's reason I'm looking for this cc in f95zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes