Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

8vermilion8

Dec 3, 2017
Good Afternoon guys I was wondering if anyone had this Japanese clutter set by SimpleStudio404 it seems like he left a while ago im not sure if he changed his name or something else..
I have most of his stuff but can't post any links yet.

LingTing2323

Jun 25, 2020
Hey yall ive gotten a lot of good shit on here so its fair i only donate. I have all PLBSIMS content(except their ts3 stuff). Its crazy that they have all their old shit behind a paywall.

I also have slephora's november content.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
well said! I understand not everyone can afford luxuries though, even $5, that $5 could be the difference for some people between a warm meal on a day when they have nothing to eat and wont recieve funds for a few more days. But i feel if they arent someone whos that poor than yeah, they shouldnt always expect to get something each time they ask and could help others out themselves.
If I was in a position where $5 made the difference between eating a warm meal or not, I most certainly wouldn't be spending my free time bitching about CC... I'd be figuring out how to get $5 :LOL:

Jan 29, 2019
nandes How do I donate files to that big mega folder you are in charge of. I have a mega account and a ton of Serion files but I can't find any way to upload them
If you don't want to just upload to DMCA.gripe or Mega yourself and share the link(s), you can reach the (including Nandes) of the associated community to get things posted to the Mega folder too! I'm jonesin' for your Serinion drop!

Reactions: Danvers90

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
reposting my original question - are there any mods that handle stylized outfits in the CAS that utilize CC content? Im shocked that no modders have taken advantage of this feature.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
other than complete cooking (not sure if it's here I didn't notice) are there any other mods that adds lots of stuff to the game? not just clothes but also gear and items like more chairs/bath tubs/different TV's and more. I don't know the names of all these mods so I was hoping not all of them are sex mods.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
other than complete cooking (not sure if it's here I didn't notice) are there any other mods that adds lots of stuff to the game? not just clothes but also gear and items like more chairs/bath tubs/different TV's and more. I don't know the names of all these mods so I was hoping not all of them are sex mods.
Go to the Mega folder -

Look up Users: KiaraSims, Roburky, Sacrifical and SimRealist.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Ok, so here's what I found for arcade stuff in a quick search of my folder. If there's other similar cc you need that isn't in there let me know and i'll check/upload it. I have over 100GB of cc so I can't be sure what still works or not in the new update :HideThePain: so please make sure to use a test folder in your mods folder just in case!
Thank YOU!!

Reactions: YassGawd
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes