Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Ok, so here's what I found for arcade stuff in a quick search of my folder. If there's other similar cc you need that isn't in there let me know and i'll check/upload it. I have over 100GB of cc so I can't be sure what still works or not in the new update :HideThePain: so please make sure to use a test folder in your mods folder just in case!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
a question for people (like me) that play with a BUNCH of cc:

how do you organize? do you merge packages or just keep everything in subfolders?

just curious, thanks :giggle:
the only thing i would add is to make a backup of all your mods without them merged so you can look them over when you're grabbing new cc as once merged you can easily start grabbing duplicates. Which really isnt a problem for the game but will still slow down your bootup time.

Not sure why someone suggested not to merge, cant recall atm (tired) however I would advise that you DO merge your files by groups because it will considerably improve your loading time.

Reactions: PXLdust

Anton24

Nov 19, 2019
Привет всем!!!!! Может кто поделится новыми позами например ГАНГ БАНГ или ММF, MMMF......

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Ok, so here's what I found for arcade stuff in a quick search of my folder. If there's other similar cc you need that isn't in there let me know and i'll check/upload it. I have over 100GB of cc so I can't be sure what still works or not in the new update :HideThePain: so please make sure to use a test folder in your mods folder just in case!
that is a nice collection of arcades you got...

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Привет всем!!!!! Может кто поделится новыми позами например ГАНГ БАНГ или ММF, MMMF......
Translating for the community -
Hello everybody!!!!! Can anyone share new poses for example GANG BANGs and MMF, and MMMF.

(No I dont know Russian, Ty Google Translator)

• Haha
Reactions: Hyumekko
Nov 7, 2020
Hey, guys, here is a simple solution: How about there be more contributors and less "Gimme, Gimmers"!
The more people contributing to this community, the better. Some of you guys use the excuse of 'i cAN't AfForD iT'. Pledging to ONE creator for 5 bucks(that's usually the base price) PER MONTH isn't going to break you. The majority of you guys in here spend more money a day on useless junk than tangible items. I'm not saying that CC or Mods are tangle.
It's a trend. When one person starts consistently posting leaks, then that encourages the others to follow suit.
In a nutshell, we can't have more askers then givers. Simple, yes?
well said! I understand not everyone can afford luxuries though, even $5, that $5 could be the difference for some people between a warm meal on a day when they have nothing to eat and wont recieve funds for a few more days. But i feel if they arent someone whos that poor than yeah, they shouldnt always expect to get something each time they ask and could help others out themselves.

javelin 93

Aug 22, 2018
I prefer organizing my mods folder by creator. With large CC sets, I use sims4studio to merge packages together and name the merged file with the exact name of the collection with "merged" added to the end to make finding and updating files as easy as possible when necessary. Normally I only bother with merging when the sets have like 12 files or more. If I don't have more than two things from a certain creator, I just drop them into the mods folder without an official subfolder.
I do exactly the same thing, except I put all lot CC in the same folder.

Reactions: rosecross
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes