Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

꧁KymJoh꧂

Oct 6, 2019
Would anyone happen to have all separated beds for sims 4? The download link is broken and I cannot find them through google. :(
So I'm not sure if this is what you're asking for but Midnitehearts over on tumblr has a for separated beds. She does bedroom sets so you can check those out also. Got tons of her stuff in game.

starmoods

Nov 2, 2018
a question for people (like me) that play with a BUNCH of cc:

how do you organize? do you merge packages or just keep everything in subfolders?

just curious, thanks :giggle:

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020

how do you organize? do you merge packages or just keep everything in subfolders?

I prefer organizing my mods folder by creator. With large CC sets, I use sims4studio to merge packages together and name the merged file with the exact name of the collection with "merged" added to the end to make finding and updating files as easy as possible when necessary. Normally I only bother with merging when the sets have like 12 files or more. If I don't have more than two things from a certain creator, I just drop them into the mods folder without an official subfolder.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
As to how I organize my CC, it depends. I have subfolders for various for various items by function - clothes, make up, build, buy. If I have a whole lot of stuff by a single creator like Simsational Designs I put that stuff in a designated folder with the creator name.
Any and all script mods have their own clearly named with function and creator name folders in case I have to update them.

NovaTail

Nov 8, 2019

I would strongly recommend against merging packages, especially if they're not from the same set and creator. I think using folders/subfolders for package files and leaving the script files only one folder deep is a safer method of keeping your Mods folder tidy.

Reactions: Belondin and inecro

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019

In my MODs folder, I have subfolders like this image:

Any script or behavior changing mods (MCCC, Slice of Life, Woohoo Wellness, etc..and any modded objects in case of tuning changes), I never merge. The regular mods/CC (clothing,hair, build/buy)...I try them out in game and if I like them, I move them to my EHD where they go in folders by category for merging. Pic of that folder:

This way I can merge as I go and delete when I am ready.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
So does anyone has some arcade cc in their mods folder? Because I was looking for Josiesimblre's overwatch claw and vending machine but they didn't update the download link and also, they haven't been active fore some months. View attachment 911184
I found some vending and arcade machines but they are kinda meh and I couldn't find any claw machine since all the links are ded. So if you have some good arcade cc recommendations (with no broken download links) and arcade machines in your folder that are not available anymore, please share them with me! View attachment 911185 (this one is also unavailable and I NEED IT!! haha)
Thank you in advance.
I have all of these if you still need them. I have a TON of arcade/vending stuff.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
So does anyone has some arcade cc in their mods folder? Because I was looking for Josiesimblre's overwatch claw and vending machine but they didn't update the download link and also, they haven't been active fore some months. View attachment 911184
I found some vending and arcade machines but they are kinda meh and I couldn't find any claw machine since all the links are ded. So if you have some good arcade cc recommendations (with no broken download links) and arcade machines in your folder that are not available anymore, please share them with me! View attachment 911185 (this one is also unavailable and I NEED IT!! haha)
Thank you in advance.
I've been looking for all of these for so long. No one seems to have :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes