Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
if you go into the body selection settings in wicked, you can select your default settings for body parts. I use I believe noirs penis sizes so you can go with small uncut, large uncut, huge cut, etc. And you can set it up for each individual sim you want so they all dont have the same junk. Hope that helps.
Thank you for your help. I used the Body Selector for the penis. But recently with the new update, the penis change the size regardless of what kind of body selectore I use. I used to use CherryPie, it is much bigger but now the size is the same for everyone. Tkass suggests me to use the command ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]. I will give it a try.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for your help. I used the Body Selector for the penis. But recently with the new update, the penis change the size regardless of what kind of body selectore I use. I used to use CherryPie, it is much bigger but now the size is the same for everyone. Tkass suggests me to use the command ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]. I will give it a try.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
np bud, if the control shift C doesnt work, try control shift windows button and C (had that issue last night)

Reactions: thuylinh613

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
Does anyone know what the mod that blocks townies from popping up in separate worlds is? I used to have it but I've seemed to have accidentally deleted it while purging my mods folder, and I can't remember what it was called. I've only been missing it for a day and I'm already absolutely sick of seeing Judith Ward and Eliza Pancakes in Mt. Komorebi lol.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone know what the mod that blocks townies from popping up in separate worlds is? I used to have it but I've seemed to have accidentally deleted it while purging my mods folder, and I can't remember what it was called. I've only been missing it for a day and I'm already absolutely sick of seeing Judith Ward and Eliza Pancakes in Mt. Komorebi lol.
Sim Spawn Overhaul by lotharihoe?

Framper

Jan 3, 2020
Hey this is like my first comment but can anyone send like a link to a download of the full sims 4 game cause i have tried downloading so many different kinds but never seems to work (sims 4 download that corellates with the wicked whims version)

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I say renpy because there is a small program called Unren, you'll find it on this site, it lets you unwrap a renpy game giving you access to other peoples scripts, therefore a whole multitude of examples from which you can learn and see how others program there games, it's a fairly straight forward langauge so you should be able to pick up what's going on from the code. That's just my 10cents worth of course.
oh ye I remember that program, I once used it to change the names of characters.

what you are saying makes sense, thanks.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone is having problems with Basemental Gangs not showing up icon on phone? I have latest version installed but i dont see it on the phone.

EDIT: For more info i have 1 sim that show up Basemental Gangs on phone but others (like one i did from 0) that doesnt show up. Should i do something special to use this mod? i can't remember what i did with the sim it show up on phone.

EDIT: Ok you must maxed out your drug dealing before you can make a gang. I should read more mod instructions LOL im idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostCanuck

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
I hav a question, if one downloads a cracked sims 4 (it is likely we hav no access to gallery), and if we used the old method of installing the CAS Demo sims 4 together, is it possible to get into the demo and access to the gallery?

Jan 8, 2018
I hav a question, if one downloads a cracked sims 4 (it is likely we hav no access to gallery), and if we used the old method of installing the CAS Demo sims 4 together, is it possible to get into the demo and access to the gallery?
There is no direct access with a 'not so legit' copy of the sims 4 but if it's just the gallery you're worried about, then there is a tampermonkey script that gives you full access to the gallery in either chrome or firefox. You can then download anything you like, works like a charm and it can be found here:-

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
anyone has Darte77 Male Trench coat package file? :( Can someone please share it for your poor random stranger :cry: (me, LOL)?

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
There is no direct access with a 'not so legit' copy of the sims 4 but if it's just the gallery you're worried about, then there is a tampermonkey script that gives you full access to the gallery in either chrome or firefox. You can then download anything you like, works like a charm and it can be found here:-
Thanks, but it seems like some of the lot trayfiles that uses CC doesnt appear in the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes