Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
Hello everyone, could someone please help me how to modify the penis size with the newest WickedWhims? I try to find but there is nothing in the setting and I cannot find the post that has the instruction for the new features.
I play couple male-male. But when I use WW, the skinny cute bottom always on top of the muscular sim, how can I fix that to make them in the top-bottom I want? (I know i can swap their role manually, but do I have any methods to fix their role to make them automatically on their top-bottom role as I expected)

Thank you for your help. <3

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hello everyone, could someone please help me how to modify the penis size with the newest WickedWhims? I try to find but there is nothing in the setting and I cannot find the post that has the instruction for the new features.
I play couple male-male. But when I use WW, the skinny cute bottom always on top of the muscular sim, how can I fix that to make them in the top-bottom I want? (I know i can swap their role manually, but do I have any methods to fix their role to make them automatically on their top-bottom role as I expected)

Thank you for your help. <3
if you go into the body selection settings in wicked, you can select your default settings for body parts. I use I believe noirs penis sizes so you can go with small uncut, large uncut, huge cut, etc. And you can set it up for each individual sim you want so they all dont have the same junk. Hope that helps.

popendar

May 10, 2020
In case anyone wanted things from Ravasheen, I have back to October 24, 2020. (It's a lot of stuff)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you xD

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
is the new private practice update comming the one posted here doesnt work with the latest patch given that im getting last exceptions errors(and because i use better exceptions mod from twistedmexi i 100% know its private pratice that is causing this

Jan 8, 2018
How do i apply this ? i pasted the files in the right place but still get version 1.67 ?
That is how you do it, mount the ISO and then copy and paste, if it doesn't work your missing an update from before this one. You must have every other update that went before. Download the toggler to see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes