Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
anyone who makes custom traits or does any xml modding willing to help me out?
Only a little bit, but I bet someone else can answer this better... Tuning is a pain in the ass so I avoid it as much as possible. What to do is familiarize yourself with each section of the xml and what can function in those sections, like for instance adding in "basic_extras" or better yet a tuning that has one already lets you call python from it and from there you have a better chance of sorting out what buffs to add to a sim based on situations or criteria. In tuning though the whitelist solution is using the testing category or whitelist and blacklist. That might work out better for you if you are unfamiliar with python scripting. Below is a super rough outline that will point you in the right direction. Actor is the sim that directs the action at TargetSim. Actor has the trait that makes them apt to tell dirty jokes where TargetSim has the trait that makes them embarrased by it. The buffs are assigned by the trait and the filter below does a check true or false weither this passes or not. And then you have to do a continuation or loot to add the embarrased buff. See in python I find it so much easier than this confusing shit lol. You loop through the sims traits using siminfo and if they have a trait that causes a sim to get embarrased then you give them that buff with sim_info.add_buff(tuning id)
HTML:
  <L n="test_globals">
    <V t="sim_info">
      <U n="sim_info">
        <V n="species" t="specified">
          <U n="specified">
            <L n="species">
              <E />
            </L>
          </U>
        </V>
        <E n="who">TargetSim</E>
      </U>
    </V>
    <V t="sim_info">
      <U n="sim_info">
        <V n="ages" t="specified" />
        <V n="species" t="specified">
          <U n="specified">
            <L n="species">
              <E />
            </L>
          </U>
        </V>
        <E n="who">Actor</E>
      </U>
    </V>
    <V t="buff">
      <U n="buff">
        <V n="whitelist" t="enabled">
          <L n="enabled">
            <T>123456<!--put buff for trait they have here like rude--></T>
          </L>
        </V>
      </U>
    </V>
    <V t="buff">
      <U n="buff">
        <L n="blacklist">
          <T>789012<!--put buff for trait they have here like idk easily embarrased--></T>
        </L>
        <E n="subject">TargetSim</E>
      </U>
    </V>
  </L>

Reactions: ducky413

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question - Control Shift C isn't working with my game, as Im getting back into Sims 4, did they do something with the cheat bar? If not, any ideas as to what could be effecting it? I removed all the mods in my folder and still wouldnt work (all mods except MCCC and Wicked which should be ok as both are up to date.

I looked online, seems no comments/suggestions about removing mods, just repair game but would like to double check with community first before going that route. Thnx.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Question - Control Shift C isn't working with my game, as Im getting back into Sims 4, did they do something with the cheat bar? If not, any ideas as to what could be effecting it? I removed all the mods in my folder and still wouldnt work (all mods except MCCC and Wicked which should be ok as both are up to date.

I looked online, seems no comments/suggestions about removing mods, just repair game but would like to double check with community first before going that route. Thnx.
Had the same issue. It's CTRL + Shift + C + Windows Key. I don't know why they changed it, sometimes it reverts back to the original CTRL + Shift + C.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Had the same issue. It's CTRL + Shift + C + Windows Key. I don't know why they changed it, sometimes it reverts back to the original CTRL + Shift + C.
you're a life saver, well not really but you did save me some frustration. I had removed every mod, including wicked and mccc and was still getting nowhere. Was waiting for someone to reply here before I did a repair. Thanks a ton for that info - go figure why that info isn't readily available outside F95 is anyone's guess.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Only a little bit, but I bet someone else can answer this better...
thank you for the help! I will try playing around with the xml manually upon importing into s4s to see if there's anything I can do. I will say that the actorsim and targetsim thing is always obnoxious to figure out which is which in the context. I assumed the "tell dirty joke" thing was an interaction that would be running, and that the buff would be added when the interaction running is tested as true. Obviously my hypothesis was wrong and it's apparently a trait thing haha. This game sure is strange with it's buffs and traits. You kinda have to throw surface knowledge out the window, cause there are so many hidden buffs and things you wouldn't even CONSIDER as being buffs, that are tagged as buffs

Arnoldbgn

Mar 28, 2020
Hello, does anybody have the latest Madlen CC since the Maneki-deko and daruma doll?
Thank you very much have a nice day ^^

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
@Spank12, is there any way I can upload a folder to the TS4 Rebels mega folder or do i need the owner to do something?
Banangball3549643223444 Spankz12 isn't in charge of the Mega folder. Don't you remember Nandes takes care of the Mega? She's the one who gave you the update on Fin sometime back in the beginning of the year when you asked about him and his version of Lupo's animations until I made the permanent retired version. She's the person who can answer all questions regarding the Mega folder.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi!

Here we go with another sim this time i tried a cutie celebrity and aspiring movie star (loves money also is very ambitious!) . Traits used are base game and pack includes all CC used to make her! :D Enjoy!

AishaCAS.jpg

Aisha.png

Preview CAS:
Download:

Last edited:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Could someone link me the link for the new update download ? Cant seem to find it on its own just full game downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes