Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 908311 Today, I bring you The Feral's Cat :ROFLMAO:November Rewards: They have been uploaded to Dmca.gripe
:WaitWhat:These are actually all OLD items she released LAST year (you can even see the file dates are Nov 2019). They are currently in the Booty as well, uploaded when DWP went down.
The only thing that's new is the gold colored columns. She's pulling a fast one on people, charging them twice. Some "reward"...

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Hi all again today!

Here we go with another new sim for you made by me (Lara Mendez). I started making a vampire but at the end i finished doing an angelic girl :D with a little bit of hotness! (you need Nisa Wicked Perversions MOD to have Pheromonal Flower trait used on sim :) I played a bit her after making it and i love it shes cute as hell! at least for me)

As always i add all the CC used to make it. Enjoy!

Preview CAS:
Download:

View attachment 908243

View attachment 908235
your sim looks like itsmetroi:ROFLMAO:

Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: honorworthy
Oct 26, 2018
For those of you getting Last Exceptions UI and are using TOOL Mod by Twisted Mexi. Try taking it out, clearing your caches and try again, to see if this solves your LE error. He had done an update, but somehow, it still throwing out a LE error.

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
Looking for creators to look up for Uniforms/Outfits such as maid, nurse, that sort of thing. Already grabbed the ones in Mega but do you folks know of any other creator like Cosplay Sims or so forth that make a lot of one piece outfits/uniforms. Trying to piece together as much as I can of my old library. (not asking for the files but great if you wanna link em, just looking for ideas on who to look up)

Thnx.
These are a few of the creators that I follow:
BaddieSims -
Bonita Sims -
CIPHER -
Grafity -
kenzar -
Kritical -
Lynxsimz -
NitroPanic -
savagesims -
Shake Productions -
Simpliciaty -
Slay Classy -
trillyke -

It would be difficult for me to fulfill your request since I would have to look through each individual page but you can do it if you feel like it.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
BaddieSims -
Bonita Sims -
CIPHER -
Grafity -
kenzar -
Kritical -
Lynxsimz -
NitroPanic -
savagesims -
Shake Productions -
Simpliciaty -
Slay Classy -
trillyke -

It would be difficult for me to fulfill your request since I would have to look through each individual page but you can do it if you feel like it.
No man you gave me more than enough to work with lol. Greatly appreciated. Some I knew already like Linx and Nitro but you got a few on there that are news to me. Will certainly go through the list and pillage away. Thanks again! :) :)

bato2077

Aug 30, 2019
hi guys, sorry for my english, will there be any other patreon cc page? because as we all know yiff and down of patreon no longer exist, thanks greetings to all

Reactions: RandomHuman18

astrosim

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone have Curbs' halloween content from last month and/or candysims4's new Glow Hair? My Google attempts have been futile.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
BaddieSims -
Bonita Sims -
CIPHER -
Grafity -
kenzar -
Kritical -
Lynxsimz -
NitroPanic -
savagesims -
Shake Productions -
Simpliciaty -
Slay Classy -
trillyke -

You by any chance wouldnt happen to know where I could snag a few of Bonita Sims creations? Most are behind the paywall. Thx.

Reactions: KnottyByNature

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
In case anyone wanted things from Ravasheen, I have back to October 24, 2020. (It's a lot of stuff)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
anyone who makes custom traits or does any xml modding willing to help me out?
i'm trying to make an innocent trait, in which sims have 0.5x flirty buffs, have lower autonomy to do suggestive things (ex: ask to woohoo), will not autonomously ask risque questions or make dirty jokes, and onto the thing i'm having trouble with: i'd like to give an embarrassed buff to these sims when asked a risque question or told a dirty joke. unfortunately, i am unable to find the proper tuning for it. either the buff doesn't show up at all, or it shows up upon loading the game. anyone know what i'm doing wrong or willing to help lead me in the right direction? thank you in advance! i'm having a similar problem on another trait of mine, but figured i'd focus on this one for now. using zerbu's mod constructor, for reference.
i plan on adding future compatibility with ww, for anyone who may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes