Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Question Regarding Nisa/Snowy Update - if I didnt get the new DLC, do I still need to run the SnowyUpdate Patch? Hearing some folks having issues with Nisa, some saying use the older version. So what version should I use to limited the LEs? Thanks.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Question Regarding Nisa/Snowy Update - if I didnt get the new DLC, do I still need to run the SnowyUpdate Patch? Hearing some folks having issues with Nisa, some saying use the older version. So what version should I use to limited the LEs? Thanks.
The SnowyUpdate (I assume you're refering to Nisa's SnowyEscapeAutoPatcher?) is only applicable if your sims use the traits she provides in her mod. (Senually tight, etc.) Regardless of whether you have the expansion or not, if you are updated to 1.68, and use Nisa's traits, then yes.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
The SnowyUpdate (I assume you're refering to Nisa's SnowyEscapeAutoPatcher?) is only applicable if your sims use the traits she provides in her mod. (Senually tight, etc.) Regardless of whether you have the expansion or not, if you are updated to 1.68, and use Nisa's traits, then yes.
Thanks, so do i just toss this in to the Mod directory with Nisa or anything special i gotta do with the "auto patcher". Normally when something has auto patch, it's an executable file so to speak. So just put it in the folder and replace it down the road?

gyrobot

Dec 20, 2017
Guys, do you know of any sex animations involving the hot springs?
The animations so far defaults to the Bathtub animations, with a good bit of positioning tool you can have your romantic romps in the hot tub, just remember to clean it up. It will be a while before Turbodriver update WW to make hotsprings a seperate anchor and users updating animation so it only applies to the hot springs

Reactions: grieralexander
Feb 27, 2020
When you load this mod and get that fucked up 15 fps bug down the road just shift click > Debug Menu > More > *Reset Timeline and watch those fps jump back up. You can midget thank me later

Hospital Command Center v1.2 beta
This is a pure scripting mod with slight tuning that will eventually replace the active medical career and allow you to play it off the career lot in any venue. Read the splash screen and release notes in game for more information.

(REQUIREMENTS)
Get to Work
ControlAnySim

EDIT: Shit I found MORE bugs, just little ones... Adding a new update by monday. I also need to test pregnancy and add functionality to the OBGYN role

Last edited:

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
From what I've read so far by the Illustrious EA Team :illuminati:, they are having problems with save bloating. However, I think I read here or somewhere else that there is a mod that cleans your saves? Maybe, laughingdead knows?
Actually, my save file never continues because of that monstrous frequent updates! :coffee:
My playstyle is different from when I was playing TS3...
There was literally 'Kuree's Save Cleaner' and it was really helpful.
But in case of TS4...... I just save trays of my simfamily -> update -> play new game with that tray file.
And thanks to everyone in this community and creators, I've got plenty of builds to move out.
So, when I decided to update my game, my simfamily usually move out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes