Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
Is it true that pregnancy is a broken piece of shit? Right now I'm trying to have a preggers sim check in at the front desk (using python of course and tuning files) and it gets immediately canceled out. All other sims wait but if preggers they ignore that shit. Looks like ANOTHER piece of code I have to fix for EA

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks, so do i just toss this in to the Mod directory with Nisa or anything special i gotta do with the "auto patcher". Normally when something has auto patch, it's an executable file so to speak. So just put it in the folder and replace it down the road?
You will find instructions on how to use the "auto patcher" in the TS4 Rebel's Reddit. I have included the link. Hope this helps.

astrosim

Oct 6, 2019
Would anyone be able to share felixandre's The Simvoy Grand Hotel tray files? It's a free lot but I don't have access to the gallery. Please and thank you in advance for anyone willing!

nct127

Oct 12, 2019
anyone have clumsyalien's new horizons pack? i'd seriously appreciate a link, if so. thanks in advance!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Looking for creators to look up for Uniforms/Outfits such as maid, nurse, that sort of thing. Already grabbed the ones in Mega but do you folks know of any other creator like Cosplay Sims or so forth that make a lot of one piece outfits/uniforms. Trying to piece together as much as I can of my old library. (not asking for the files but great if you wanna link em, just looking for ideas on who to look up)

Thnx.

ThirdeyeJonesBQ

Nov 18, 2020
Hello, first time lurker here. Does anyone have a folder for Serinion's patreon stuff? I also want to say thank you to all of you who are willing to share. I would share too but most of the stuff I got is already in the mega thread before yiff went down and a few bits from deactivated creators without an archive. Still appreciate y'all.

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
Looking for creators to look up for Uniforms/Outfits such as maid, nurse, that sort of thing. Already grabbed the ones in Mega but do you folks know of any other creator like Cosplay Sims or so forth that make a lot of one piece outfits/uniforms. Trying to piece together as much as I can of my old library. (not asking for the files but great if you wanna link em, just looking for ideas on who to look up)

Thnx.
Plazasims, Astya96
they create amazing fantasies!

Sep 26, 2019
Hello, first time lurker here. Does anyone have a folder for Serinion's patreon stuff? I also want to say thank you to all of you who are willing to share. I would share too but most of the stuff I got is already in the mega thread before yiff went down and a few bits from deactivated creators without an archive. Still appreciate y'all.
I had most of his stuff up until November on Yiff.party and I still own it but I just need somewhere to drop all of it. On that note If anyone has astya96's new Dead or Alive Swimsuits, satterlly's Baldurs Gate 3 outfits or any of the new animations from E404P or lupobianco, I would appreciate a link of them.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi all again today!

Here we go with another new sim for you made by me (Lara Mendez). I started making a vampire but at the end i finished doing an angelic girl :D with a little bit of hotness! (you need Nisa Wicked Perversions MOD to have Pheromonal Flower trait used on sim :) I played a bit her after making it and i love it shes cute as hell! at least for me)

As always i add all the CC used to make it. Enjoy!

Preview CAS:
Download:

1605892495179.png

Lara Mendezjpeg.png

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
i need the new 1 :(
You can get her . I'm shocked, Destiny distracts me for a few weeks and I come back to find out that Yiff is dead!

I didn't know the owner was so finicky about it but I guess I can kinda understand when you're being hounded by creators for pulling from their Patreons. Even then, the owner should've just been upfront and handed the site off to the (probably) hundreds of other people who wanted to take it over. Ehh, I'm sure there'll be another alternative soon.

For now, we've still got F95, the Mega and DMCA Gripe so not all hope is lost <3

nct127

Oct 12, 2019
Hate to ask a technical support question here but my search for the answer on my own has come up with nothing and you guys are my last option SO, to anyone here that have both WW and SOL installed what systems for SOL do you have? Cause right now SOL is causing both WW and basemental drugs menus to come up blank and from what I've found they should be compatible with each other.

YES I have the latest version for all and YES I've removed the parts I know might conflict (like the drugs, menstrual, and sickness systems) so I'm guessing its another part thats causing the issue that I'm not aware of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm not sure it's SOL causing that because i have all three and that has never happened to me. do you have any other mods besides that?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hate to ask a technical support question here but my search for the answer on my own has come up with nothing and you guys are my last option SO, to anyone here that have both WW and SOL installed what systems for SOL do you have? Cause right now SOL is causing both WW and basemental drugs menus to come up blank and from what I've found they should be compatible with each other.

YES I have the latest version for all and YES I've removed the parts I know might conflict (like the drugs, menstrual, and sickness systems) so I'm guessing its another part thats causing the issue that I'm not aware of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you can, toss up the last exception error report - i need to get back into the groove of quickly identifying troubling mods.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
so my game finally works because of the new update problem is people seem to have issues with mcc(atleast on twitter)
before the game breaks again do i have to update mcc and if so can anyone link the newest version?

OhHeyKira

Mar 15, 2019
i'm not sure it's SOL causing that because i have all three and that has never happened to me. do you have any other mods besides that?
Nevermind friends :) just found out it actually wasn't just SOL it was that I didnt install the basemental "strings" package which for some reason not having that not only broke basemental drugs but not having that and having SOL caused wicked whims to also break

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes