Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elkasique

Oct 15, 2017
anyone have the new SOULSISTERSIMS Stormfall Huge Family Home patreon tray files??
patreon link:
i really will apreciate it.

KingsleyThx

Nov 16, 2020
Hey man can you tell me which sims 4 version I have to download
I have never downloaded any sims game so which should I download to works with every mod and what's difference between the sims 4 v. 1.66 and sims 4 reloaded 2015 version?
Clearly you haven't played sims before.
v. 1.68 is the latest patch

Reactions: xxXXxxxn
Oct 26, 2018
However I updated my game and downloaded some builds from gallery.
If someone need Aveline's latest builds. Here some Japanese builds tray files.
But if you want to load the builds correctly, you should update your game version.
(Or wait until new updates)

View attachment 906221
Tarac said 1.68.156.1020 is even worse o_O So wait for another update
From what I've read so far by the Illustrious EA Team :illuminati:, they are having problems with save bloating. However, I think I read here or somewhere else that there is a mod that cleans your saves? Maybe, laughingdead knows?

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
I think you already know that, covid or death related topic wouldn't be a JOKE.
You are not rude but sometimes being too much sarcastic.
No, honey. I really wasn't sure if they had died of covid. My purpose neither was to be sarcastic nor to make a joke. I wanted to know if someone close to them or someome with clear informations could confirm this information or not, if there was any way to help them. Learn to interpret texts, baby, it's important.

Last edited:

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone else tired of seeing this CC creators whine about the sims community and theft...like do they even realize that they're the reason this community has gotten so toxic? They're the reason this community has become greedy? What did they expect? You can't have it both ways.
I agree and its not new ether people got sick and tired of it back in the sims 3 days(the booty was founded back then)
Nevermind that selling mods breaks ea's this in the first place yet EA does nothing to stop it

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
No, honey. I really wasn't sure if they had died of covid. My purpose neither was to be sarcastic nor to make a joke. I wanted to know if someone close to them or someome with clear informations could confirm this information or not, if there was any way to help them. Learn to interpret texts, baby, it's important.
OK, then. I just didn't get that your " :giggle:" with that dying rumor.
And there were tons of new faces asked question like you. So there's no need to INTERPRET anything.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
My apologies to Sims4Imagination. They aren't the ones with a thing for custom traits in their sim creations. It's The Vault who kept doing that.

Oct 26, 2018
Nope I don't I haven't updated yet. But if this becomes the norm now you can be sure I'll find a solution/mod eventually. My saves so far up to garbage wars EP aren't bloating as far as I can see. Not like Sims 3 did. My save files are around 20mb. I had saves close to 3 gig in Sims 3
I just read they are having a Hot Fix for the Hot Fix, if that makes any sense. You just simply need to have patience with EA, a lot! I am glad I did not apply the hot fix. I updated to Snowy Escape and updated my script mods. I placed a copy of my saves files just to test, opened a lot and all the outer walls were gone! LMAO. So I am doing a repair and try once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes