Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
I can play the game fine but I don´t see my mods or saves even tho the´re on and in my game folder and my basemental is updated like all my mods but thanks :)

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
Those Anto Chromatic hairs are missing meshes. I get the harlequin question mark look when I try to use them. Google was not my friend when I tried the S4TI search. Any kind soul able to point me in the right direction of those meshes?
Maybe you're missing their so-called 'Chromatic Collection'? It's on the patreon, but free by now.

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
I would like to know what happened with PMBD indeed... if the administrators died of covid, as i heard, why is the server still standing? I'm not criticizing, please, but if someone said something clear, we could help :giggle:
The main site, More Awesome Than You (MATY), is owned by Pescado and is still somewhat active for all Sims games. PMBD is just a branch off, and I'm pretty sure Pescado has very little interest in active simming these days. PMBD hasn't been a big thing in years, since the Sims 3...until DWP's files got transferred there. Pescado agreed to host the files but said right from the start that he wasn't sure how often or even IF they would be updated, because he wasn't going to do it and most of the admins who knew how to do all that stuff had disappeared. If you weren't around PMBD in the Sims 3 days, well...let's just say the vibe there was very sarcastic and spiky. He said they died of the "kung flu" which should give you a hint about him. : / I don't think he literally meant they all died of Covid, more like they fucked off into the ether because prior to DWP going down, the booty hadn't been maintained in years.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Got an issue - went to bed, Sims 4 was fine. Woke up, added 4 eyes packages from PS over at TSR, fire up Sims 4 and the game doesn't load up at all.

Did we get a patch today or something that would throw everything out of whack (asking before I start pulling everything one by one). Thnx.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Got an issue - went to bed, Sims 4 was fine. Woke up, added 4 eyes packages from PS over at TSR, fire up Sims 4 and the game doesn't load up at all.

Did we get a patch today or something that would throw everything out of whack (asking before I start pulling everything one by one). Thnx.
Yes, Im replying to myself. Solved it but wanted to share with community because it was a unique issue.

As everyone already knows, the default folder for Sims Mods ultimately is in your document folder - if you're using Windows 10, you probably have a cloud feature that MS wants you to buy and saves some of your documents onto the cloud. Your computer will show you having these documents even though they may not physically be on your computer. So if you move a Sims package from a cloud folder to your real folder and it's still on the cloud. Game will hang. Look at the icons and youll see the ones on the cloud are marked slightly different.

Something for folks to file in the back of their heads for down the road.

Feb 27, 2020
Hospital Command Center v1.1 beta
This is a pure scripting mod with slight tuning that will eventually replace the active medical career and allow you to play it off the career lot in any venue. It offers the following features as of now:

*Assign coworkers to various departments (Doctor, Nurse, Orderly, Receptionist, Pathologist, EMT)
*Assign NPC to patient and cure
*Treadmill Test and Transfer Patient Case as menu options
*Mass assign NPC's and player sims to the medical career
*Mass teleport (50 sims max) to anyplace on lot now WITHOUT selecting an object
*Mass select and unselect sims to play & control *Not tested with ControlAnySim update
*Assign NPC Barista or Bartender to work on lot bypassing the game's limited selection
*All Front Desks have interactions that can be used by anyone to man them
*Force all sims on lot to vacate immediately, by selection or all at once
*Force sims the game is pushing off lot to stay. All or by selection
*Group up to 50 sims without using clubs
*Several debugging features like
-----Reloading of all mod scripts
-----Deleting all sims inventories on or off lot
-----Mass deleting sims on or off lot
-----Mass resetting sims on lot
-----Advance time
-----Reset simulation timeline
-----Reset ALL situations
-----Python function debugging
-----Several cheat commands (ld.siminfo & ld.set_time)

(REQUIREMENTS)
Get to Work obviously
ControlAnySim

(DEVELOPER NOTES)
* [FIXED] Currently looking to fix the career tuning so it no longer uses the game's active career files. Making it seperate. As of now this mod will interfere with the doctor career and possibly break advancement.
* [FIXED] Several fixes to rolestates of sims being pushed off lot by spawning. Sims so far seem to remain on lot without leaving. Need to write a permanent fix.
* [Still WIP] Working on more medical jobs like Pathologist & possibly EMT's that can drive an ambulance/show up when a sim dies or is hurt instead of the grim reaper.
*Working toward this being a module of a much larger project The Roles and Careers Architect, name subject to change. But what this will comprise is every career in game and rabbit hole careers built up to now can be made active and assigned to any lot. Also subject to change but it looks very promising this will happen!
* [FIXED with Mass Teleport Class] I notice a huge lag/pause in the game when teleporting more than 8 sims, like 15 or 20 and there is a few seconds the game will not respond processing this. Adding threading didn't help. It should have helped but I think much of the processing takes up 100% of the cores running so it doesn't do shit. There is no workaround I can think of. Just so you know.
*Mass teleport still lags slightly when teleporting a large amount of sims but far less than the old code.
*Sit here together is a literal broken piece of shit. It's written for LESS than 8 sims, like fuckin 2. Thats on the top of my list to change next update. I want sims to sit the fuck down anywhere and I think if I change the range on vacant chairs it should be fixed...
*Interaction resets are fixed as best they can be with the menu options in the debug menu

(SPECIAL THANKS AND CREDITS)
scumbumbo
TitanNano
& deaderpool
For use of various scripts in examples online and decompiled code. It's their code not mine but it comprises only a small percentage. The rest I wrote.

Currently in testing phase by only me so please feel free to give feedback!

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Since Ive been out of touch (and already looked in forums to a degree) - hopefully someone can point me in the right direction with a few questions/requests.

Hoe It Up Mod by Sacrificial - I dont see it on sacrificialmod and when you go through MCComandCenter Link, it's a page 404. Is this a dead mod and no longer works/supported? Or been incorporated into something else? Only version I was able to find was in the Mega folder here.

What version is the latest for Wicked Whims? I have 161c

Prob will have more as I go through what little I grabbed from here and eliminate the LEs before proceeding. Thnx in advance.

Last edited:

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Nope. I'm a PC player and I got the endless loading screen issue
This caused by the patch update, it has nothing to do with Mods. Repair your game, restart your CPU and it'll be fixed. EA fucked up again, the patch update caused the game to take up alot more Memory than it's suppose to, causing infinite loading screens and crashes. Repairing and restarting fixes this issue.

Apr 3, 2020
I saw a tweet today about a new site that reuploads content and a creator telling people not to download from it. Some chimed in to say let's work together to remove it and the op said it was not worth it. What did I do...I went right over to thesimsbook dot com to check it out... I'm still looking through it. Sharing the website in the tweet was very smart!

It looks like the mega acct the links point to is closed for violating mega tos (probably creators got it done) but pics are there.

Last edited:

krtox

Nov 6, 2020
Is there any mod to have flashing lights on the sims 4? like on and off lights all the time, all animated lights i found they do move but the illumination is always the same, i need the room to go fully dark and then fully illuminated intermittently, thanks guys

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
Hospital Command Center v1.1 beta
This is a pure scripting mod with slight tuning that will eventually replace the active medical career and allow you to play it off the career lot in any venue. It offers the following features as of now:

*Assign coworkers to various departments (Doctor, Nurse, Orderly, Receptionist, Pathologist, EMT)
*Assign NPC to patient and cure
*Treadmill Test and Transfer Patient Case as menu options
*Mass assign NPC's and player sims to the medical career
*Mass teleport (50 sims max) to anyplace on lot now WITHOUT selecting an object
*Mass select and unselect sims to play & control *Not tested with ControlAnySim update
*Assign NPC Barista or Bartender to work on lot bypassing the game's limited selection
*All Front Desks have interactions that can be used by anyone to man them
*Force all sims on lot to vacate immediately, by selection or all at once
*Force sims the game is pushing off lot to stay. All or by selection
*Group up to 50 sims without using clubs
*Several debugging features like
-----Reloading of all mod scripts
-----Deleting all sims inventories on or off lot
-----Mass deleting sims on or off lot
-----Mass resetting sims on lot
-----Advance time
-----Reset simulation timeline
-----Reset ALL situations
-----Python function debugging
-----Several cheat commands (ld.siminfo & ld.set_time)

(REQUIREMENTS)
Get to Work obviously
ControlAnySim

(DEVELOPER NOTES)
* [FIXED] Currently looking to fix the career tuning so it no longer uses the game's active career files. Making it seperate. As of now this mod will interfere with the doctor career and possibly break advancement.
* [FIXED] Several fixes to rolestates of sims being pushed off lot by spawning. Sims so far seem to remain on lot without leaving. Need to write a permanent fix.
* [Still WIP] Working on more medical jobs like Pathologist & possibly EMT's that can drive an ambulance/show up when a sim dies or is hurt instead of the grim reaper.
*Working toward this being a module of a much larger project The Roles and Careers Architect, name subject to change. But what this will comprise is every career in game and rabbit hole careers built up to now can be made active and assigned to any lot. Also subject to change but it looks very promising this will happen!
* [FIXED with Mass Teleport Class] I notice a huge lag/pause in the game when teleporting more than 8 sims, like 15 or 20 and there is a few seconds the game will not respond processing this. Adding threading didn't help. It should have helped but I think much of the processing takes up 100% of the cores running so it doesn't do shit. There is no workaround I can think of. Just so you know.
*Mass teleport still lags slightly when teleporting a large amount of sims but far less than the old code.
*Sit here together is a literal broken piece of shit. It's written for LESS than 8 sims, like fuckin 2. Thats on the top of my list to change next update. I want sims to sit the fuck down anywhere and I think if I change the range on vacant chairs it should be fixed...
*Interaction resets are fixed as best they can be with the menu options in the debug menu

(SPECIAL THANKS AND CREDITS)
scumbumbo
TitanNano
& deaderpool
For use of various scripts in examples online and decompiled code. It's their code not mine but it comprises only a small percentage. The rest I wrote.

Currently in testing phase by only me so please feel free to give feedback!
Random thought: have you considered possibly integrating this with SimRealist's Private Practice? I'm kind of miffed that they're using a different venue - so you basically have two parallel doctor's offices (the one from GTW and theirs), and while yours looks interesting, having a third one seems like a bit of overkill (especially because I'm usually short on real estate in my game).

FWIW, it's similar to one of my main gripes about KS Slice of Life, which runs a parallel sickness system instead of building on the GTW one. I wish everybody could get together and build a decent health mod to cover all aspects...

EDIT: just thought about having something like Theme Hospital within TS4. Is anybody else here old enough to remember that game? :ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2020
I'm kind of miffed that they're using a different venue
Mine uses any venue inc residential because it's open ended and bypasses the restrictions for docs to operate only on the medical lots. It doesn't conflict with any other medical mods just adds more features the others don't have... It's basically like NPCC just assigns roles to sims... NPCC however does not have the ability to assign different roles in the Doctor career though
and nope I roll solo

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I saw a tweet today about a new site that reuploads content and a creator telling people not to download from it. Some chimed in to say let's work together to remove it and the op said it was not worth it. What did I do...I went right over to thesimsbook dot com to check it out... I'm still looking through it. Sharing the website in the tweet was very smart!

It looks like the mega acct the links point to is closed for violating mega tos (probably creators got it done) but pics are there.
lmfao is it bad that i want to look through this site

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Sorry for a request but didnt see it in Mega or paysites must be destroyed. Anyone got Kritical's Practical Sex Arcade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes