Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Nope. I'm a PC player and I got the endless loading screen issue
Remove, or update any mods that have anything to do with the UI. IE, More Clubs Per Sim, Cheats UI, More CAS Columns, CleanUI, etc. These mods, if not updated to the correct version WILL cause this kind of issue. I'm sure there are other mods that have the potential to do the same, but these are for certain.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
We're slowly starting to run out of options for being able to access Patreon content and it's really sad, honestly. Ever since PMBD went down, trying to find a consistent place to get content is so difficult. Props to everyone on here that donates files for others, it's very kind. It just sucks that there isn't an easier format and the list of creators with Patreons literally keeps growing. That list that we had for Yiff was extensive, it's hilarious that all of those creators think people can pay for all that content every month, especially during a pandemic where people are literally so broke, to me it's a crime.

I was literally trying to update a few yiff pages (even though it was taking forever to upload things) and, of course, as I was uploading them the Yiff site was gone. There was like one or two pages like I-D sims and I think the Mably Store files that I got a couple things uploaded for but then that was it. I'm just so tired of seeing these things come and go, it's so hard to find things now. Anyways, thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Frankly, I am deeply disappointed that EA isn't cracking down on all those content creators that break the TOS by permanently keeping the cc behind a paywall. If they weren't doing that, I'd a) wait patiently for the stuff to become free to get it, b) actually consider supporting at least some of them.

Last edited:

Arnoldbgn

Mar 28, 2020
Hello, so I updated the game with the new patch and I was awarded with the everlasting loading screen, after coming here I decided to take out the UI mod but to no avail, still loading. I went for a more drastic approach and took out all my mods, still loading.
So as a last resort I took also my saves out and repaired my game in the origin app, put back everything ...
And a miracle happened !! everything is working again. I hope it will be helpful for those who have the same issue.
BTW I have a mac don't know if this will work with a pc.
have a nice day!

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Nope. I'm a PC player and I got the endless loading screen issue
You sure its an endless loading screen? if you have lots of mods it can take minutes and if your like me well into the 10-15 min mark have you tried it without mods?
alternatively you can use the 50/50 method just move half your mod folder
somewhere else see if it still happens if it still endless move the files back if it stopped bugging out then divide by half again untill you find the culprit of your crash/endless loading screen

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
I think I went through almost every russian webpage looking for Pacosims and yourdorkbrains CC according to the F95 forum, google searching, even as far as look into every single links provided, but unable to find it. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would anyone recommend me other Vk patreon CC that I can look into aside of VK sims galaxy?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi Guys -

First off, thanks for that Bulk File Utility that I asked about a couple of days ago. Got another question since Ive been awol for a bit - I heard DWP (Down with Patreon) is gone, do we have a replacement for all of the stuff that they had or just our Mega folder and search online? Was wondering if a replacement site popped up for us to check out once a week like we did with DWP.

Thx

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hi Guys -

First off, thanks for that Bulk File Utility that I asked about a couple of days ago. Got another question since Ive been awol for a bit - I heard DWP (Down with Patreon) is gone, do we have a replacement for all of the stuff that they had or just our Mega folder and search online? Was wondering if a replacement site popped up for us to check out once a week like we did with DWP.

Thx

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Not happening here. The hotfix didn't even disable mods on install.

AFAICT, most of the big mods have updated where necessary. It's the abandonware custom aspirations and traits that I need to look out for. Sorry to say that Addams Family household posted a couple pages back is going to break all to hell on a patched game. Those aspirations haven't been updated, and at least one of the authors has been absent for most of the year now.
Hi:

Im playing the household i posted right now with last patch and traits/aspirations they have they aren't any of them broke so... i really dont understand your post. If it was broken I would never have offered it here.

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
I would like to know what happened with PMBD indeed... if the administrators died of covid, as i heard, why is the server still standing? I'm not criticizing, please, but if someone said something clear, we could help :giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: Belondin

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hi:

Im playing the household i posted right now with last patch and traits/aspirations they have they aren't any of them broke so... i really dont understand your post. If it was broken I would never have offered it here.
You won't know for sure if they are broken until you open up a sim's profile that has that particular CAS trait. If they aren't CAS traits, I don't think they are affected. I had several take a dump.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone have an Idea why the game with the newest patch is not showing me my mods, saves or tray items ?
I never had that problem

Reactions: Hyumekko
Sep 3, 2018
You won't know for sure if they are broken until you open up a sim's profile that has that particular CAS trait. If they aren't CAS traits, I don't think they are affected. I had several take a dump.
Mine is showing as broken and the only custom cas traits I have left, are the ones from Extreme violence, Basemental and wicked. I'm not sure which one is causing it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes