Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
So does the new hotfix break things today?
So far I can't do anything with my toddlers. When they aged, him and his mother both froze and I had to reset them multiple times. Right now I can't potty train him and he can't use the potty himself. I can drag the potty everywhere but can't actually use it. She also apparently doesn't know him at all. Like, she has the option to introduce herself as if she just met him.

So that's good. I love me a good hotfix.

Last edited:

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
The only items I was able to grab from the mega link before it went down.

The Hair files are only the color addons. Hopefully someone will share the Salem hair mesh.
Salem + positions :

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
So far I can't do anything with my toddlers. When they aged, him and his mother both froze and I had to reset them multiple times. Right now I can't potty train him and he can't use the potty himself. I can drag the potty everywhere but can't actually use it.

So that's good. I love me a good hotfix.
amazing
Holy shit. 8 year old me is creaming his jeans
w-why ;-(

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Maybe some major mods still need to be updated. It did just drop a little over 2 hours. I'm still waiting for confirmation. I haven't updated my game yet, or played the new pack. I have my Origin in Offline mode for now until I'm 100% sure the crashes/more severe bugs have been squahsed.

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
*Knock on wood* I haven't had any issues with the hotfix or the previous issues it was meant to fix. I have a 100% legit game though, and I keep an eye on all my mods for updates ASAP. But I also don't use a lot of major game-altering mods, other than MCCC and WW. It's crazy how players' experience with bugs and issues is so varied, even without factoring mods. :unsure:

MikeyVee

Oct 11, 2018
We're slowly starting to run out of options for being able to access Patreon content and it's really sad, honestly. Ever since PMBD went down, trying to find a consistent place to get content is so difficult. Props to everyone on here that donates files for others, it's very kind. It just sucks that there isn't an easier format and the list of creators with Patreons literally keeps growing. That list that we had for Yiff was extensive, it's hilarious that all of those creators think people can pay for all that content every month, especially during a pandemic where people are literally so broke, to me it's a crime.

I was literally trying to update a few yiff pages (even though it was taking forever to upload things) and, of course, as I was uploading them the Yiff site was gone. There was like one or two pages like I-D sims and I think the Mably Store files that I got a couple things uploaded for but then that was it. I'm just so tired of seeing these things come and go, it's so hard to find things now. Anyways, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Has anyone updated to the hotfix patch? I read there's an endless loading screen issue now.
Not happening here. The hotfix didn't even disable mods on install.

AFAICT, most of the big mods have updated where necessary. It's the abandonware custom aspirations and traits that I need to look out for. Sorry to say that Addams Family household posted a couple pages back is going to break all to hell on a patched game. Those aspirations haven't been updated, and at least one of the authors has been absent for most of the year now.

CiarraC

Nov 17, 2020
The only items I was able to grab from the mega link before it went down.

The Hair files are only the color addons. Hopefully someone will share the Salem hair mesh.
Thanks!

Reactions: felixrivares

IndolentCat

Jul 8, 2017
Srslysims sets the milliseconds between each game cycle lower. Turbo unclogger cancels out actions that get stuck. Coolspears mods sets the milliseconds and the cooldown between each action & pancakes smooth llama fix sets priorities for sims. Selected sim gets top priority, household sims get next then NPC's. I use coolspears stuff, unclogger and pancakes mod together and went from having a menu lag and sim select lag of 15 seconds down to 2 or less on large ass lots full of bullshit clutter and having 25 sims on lot. All of that depends on your CPU and what it can handle. If you have an i7 4ghz or some shit you prolly never get simulation lag unless you have 50+ sims on the 64x64 lots with a ton of shit
I tried to do this but pancakes seems to bypass the "disable autonomy for selected sim" setting, is that normal? It's too stressful for me while trying to manage my business to stop my sim from doing random crap(sometimes literally).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes