Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Those Anto Chromatic hairs are missing meshes. I get the harlequin question mark look when I try to use them. Google was not my friend when I tried the S4TI search. Any kind soul able to point me in the right direction of those meshes?

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi guys!

Today ill give you 3 sims im playing right now on one of my saves, and... yeah... the household name is like that as you will read: "The Busty Vampire Addams Family!" LOL. It includes Wednesday and 2 of her (we can say) hidden cousins: Barbie and Diamond. Wednesday is from EA gallery but i modified her totally (physically/mods/traits/clothing...) as you will see and other 2 are made by me 100%. Some pics and vids will resume all what are you going to see with them so i hope you enjoy them as im doing !

NSFW Text from now so take care with spoiler!:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is included:

-- CC needed for clothing (includes tongue piercing, vamp fangs, blood eyes...).
-- Traits needed (not includes: WW and Nisa WickedPerversions so you need them installed for... obvious reasons!)
-- Household Trays.

Some pics and vids of what are you going to see if you download them:

DOWNLOAD:

Enjoy it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 989410

New cc drop from Redheadsims (pics and link below):

hii, thanks for the drop! :) I'm not sure if I'm just not seeeing it right but I can't seem to find a file for Camila hair for adults. there is version only for toddlers and kids.

Reactions: prittisim

kitrellb

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone have these animations from StevenStudios? I would really appreciate it

Jenny1997

Nov 16, 2020
As a general reminder to everyone (especially all the November 2020 newbies), PLEASE don't spam the thread with multiple requests like this. It clogs up the thread unnecessarily and as most people will have noticed, it's already moving even faster than usual and filling up quicker because of y*ff's closing. Multiple posts like this make it harder to organize and keep track of requests and links/donations. One post with all your requests will suffice. If you think of something else you want, just edit your post and add it in.
ok sorry

May 20, 2019
Does anyone have jay bird the nerd I'm talking about his Patreon Stuff like the hazbin Hotel Alastor costume set here is the link

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
As a general reminder to everyone (especially all the November 2020 newbies), PLEASE don't spam the thread with multiple requests like this. It clogs up the thread unnecessarily and as most people will have noticed, it's already moving even faster than usual and filling up quicker because of y*ff's closing. Multiple posts like this make it harder to organize and keep track of requests and links/donations. One post with all your requests will suffice. If you think of something else you want, just edit your post and add it in.
God yes, this. I can't keep up with anything. People ask for stuff, some people give it to them and then the useful links drown themselves in the avalanche of requests. I am 80% sure I lost something that I wanted in the avalanche.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Does sim4planet work for anyone else bc it won't even load on my phone or computer?
It's for me.

Be careful with Sims4planet/Sims3planet though. The site is notorious for mixing actual viruses with their downloads if you're not careful with what you click or if you don't use a good adblocker.

I got a virus one from Sims3planet and it was HELL to remove.

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
No one's gonna give you it fuckers in here only give out the irrelevant shit
The level of entitled-ness in this thread is astounding. It was originally about a group of people pooling their resources to share Patreon mods, but it's turned into a bunch of whiny teens complaining about why nobody uploads some BS CC that nobody cares about, and why nobody replies to their bitchy requests.

Quick show of hands: how many of you have actually paid for stuff and shared it here? How many of you are still living with mommy and daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes