Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
The level of entitled-ness in this thread is astounding. It was originally about a group of people pooling their resources to share Patreon mods, but it's turned into a bunch of whiny teens complaining about why nobody uploads some BS CC that nobody cares about, and why nobody replies to their bitchy requests.

Quick show of hands: how many of you have actually paid for stuff and shared it here? How many of you are still living with mommy and daddy?
I have that particular user "passthepot" on ignore because of how rude and entitled they are. I remember they went on a rant about how people don't share the files fast enough or at all or some entitled crap like that.

Sep 26, 2019
The level of entitled-ness in this thread is astounding. It was originally about a group of people pooling their resources to share Patreon mods, but it's turned into a bunch of whiny teens complaining about why nobody uploads some BS CC that nobody cares about, and why nobody replies to their bitchy requests.

Quick show of hands: how many of you have actually paid for stuff and shared it here? How many of you are still living with mommy and daddy?
Weakly raises hand for both questions

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020

*raises hand* i can't buy anything sadly, but i try to post anything i find that i feel like others on here would like

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I do not remember ever requesting content on here. I have paid for content and shared it here and on yiff. I have also contributed in other ways. If there is something I want bad enough, I will usually buy it ONLY IF it is in an acceptable price range and the creator has more than one item that I want. Alternatively, I will MAKE CC for myself by editing existing things. I put together a resource to help people find content and it is linked in my signature. I will not coddle the lazy, I am not here to reward those who think they are ENTITLED. If people are unwilling to use the tools this community has supplied then they can piss and moan all they want to DEAF EARS.

In other words: MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COMMUNITY IN A MEANINGFUL WAY.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
1605655173804.png
does anyone have these? the creator deleted their blog and simefileshare links and i can't find this anywhere ffs

NewRandomNoob

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone have any of Simpliciaty's new pieces of cc? They're called; Salem Hair, Iris Top, Positions Hair and Donna Rings. Thanks!
The only items I was able to grab from the mega link before it went down.

The Hair files are only the color addons. Hopefully someone will share the Salem hair mesh.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019
Hey all,

Getting back into Sims 4 after my computer died and lost about 20+ gigs of CC and what not. So was rather discouraged and didnt bother for a while (that and didnt trust comp). Anyhow with that wonderful back story out of the way -

Does anyone know or have the program that allows you to change the names of files to get rid of non essential characters in order to help boost up load time? Really sucks trying to do them manually and I can't recall the name of the program.

Thanks in advance.
Didn't see a response anywhere (but there is a lot of clutter), so I thought I'd let you know. It's "Bulk Rename Utility."

Reactions: GhostCanuck

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
Agreed. I'd say the majority of people here either cannot afford to purchase CC, or refuse to on principle. I myself will share links to things when I get them, but I won't contribute to the greedy fuckery of Patreon. And so since we are all basically hanging around waiting for handouts, we need to be doing it PATIENTLY and POLITELY. And I would add INTELLIGENTLY, because it seems like at least 50% of the posts in this forum are people asking the same goddamn questions over and over and no one even TRIES to find the answer on their own before posting. I see the same people even, doing it on different forums. Even if the answer is literally just a few posts above on the same page. Google is your friend. So is actually reading. SO is making use of the many resources nice people like Spankz have put together. Because honestly, all the nonsense only makes those people look stupid, and everyone else less likely to help them. Whiny entitled assholes is exactly why DWP went down, and why PMBD is a skeleton of what it once was, and if it doesn't stop maybe one day THIS site will cease to be as well. Be GRATEFUL for what you can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes