Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018

This should be all of Ruby Red's tray files and CC except for the October items. Let me know if anything's missing
Thanks to Kory Morgan I have backed-up the Ruby Red's files at Dmca. gripe further CC from this creator will be in the creators folder, so you will need to download according to what you want the most recent files.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
hey you guys have links to [ d r e a m g i r l ] cc plz and thank u
BADDDIESIMS cc links anyone?
can you guys give me some luxury clutter cc links?
As a general reminder to everyone (especially all the November 2020 newbies), PLEASE don't spam the thread with multiple requests like this. It clogs up the thread unnecessarily and as most people will have noticed, it's already moving even faster than usual and filling up quicker because of y*ff's closing. Multiple posts like this make it harder to organize and keep track of requests and links/donations. One post with all your requests will suffice. If you think of something else you want, just edit your post and add it in.

Last edited:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hey all,

Getting back into Sims 4 after my computer died and lost about 20+ gigs of CC and what not. So was rather discouraged and didnt bother for a while (that and didnt trust comp). Anyhow with that wonderful back story out of the way -

Does anyone know or have the program that allows you to change the names of files to get rid of non essential characters in order to help boost up load time? Really sucks trying to do them manually and I can't recall the name of the program.

Thanks in advance.

sensitive cover

May 11, 2019
Hey all,

Getting back into Sims 4 after my computer died and lost about 20+ gigs of CC and what not. So was rather discouraged and didnt bother for a while (that and didnt trust comp). Anyhow with that wonderful back story out of the way -

Does anyone know or have the program that allows you to change the names of files to get rid of non essential characters in order to help boost up load time? Really sucks trying to do them manually and I can't recall the name of the program.

Thanks in advance.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Hey all,

Thanks in advance.
Bulk Rename Utility:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes