Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
I tried to do this but coolspears seems to bypass the "disable autonomy for selected sim" setting, is that normal? It's too stressful for me while trying to manage my business to stop my sim from doing random crap(sometimes literally).
From my testing its not coolspear's but pancakes mod that is ignoring the "disable autonomy for selected sim" setting.

Feb 27, 2020
bypass the "disable autonomy for selected sim" setting
I wasn't aware of that. I'll have to test it and see...
But like I mentioned, I'm slowly working on a one file solution that does everything inc tools that let you reset the simulation timeline, all situations running and everything else shitty EA coded that clogs up the game

Nov 7, 2020
I like that this thread has become a place people can come and ask about different files too haha. Do any of you here have the tray files to AvelineYT's builds? theres a couple i really want but I cant use the gallery in mine

• Sad
Reactions: rev22x20

was!

Jan 7, 2019
We're slowly starting to run out of options for being able to access Patreon content and it's really sad, honestly. Ever since PMBD went down, trying to find a consistent place to get content is so difficult. Props to everyone on here that donates files for others, it's very kind. It just sucks that there isn't an easier format and the list of creators with Patreons literally keeps growing. That list that we had for Yiff was extensive, it's hilarious that all of those creators think people can pay for all that content every month, especially during a pandemic where people are literally so broke, to me it's a crime.

I was literally trying to update a few yiff pages (even though it was taking forever to upload things) and, of course, as I was uploading them the Yiff site was gone. There was like one or two pages like I-D sims and I think the Mably Store files that I got a couple things uploaded for but then that was it. I'm just so tired of seeing these things come and go, it's so hard to find things now. Anyways, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Ok, I'm usually pretty lurk-y here, unless I'm able to share some items, but, I'd like to repeat what several other people have said both before and after yiff:

It is actually NOT AT ALL DIFFICULT to find paid content for free. Honestly, we're at a point where finding CC is easier than ever. Spankz did a truly commendable job of compiling resources- you simply have to take the initiative to *read* and *follow* instructions. But her compendium (god I love that word) is just one example. Before yiff, before PMBD, before DWP, there were different avenues; there are other options now, and there will be even more options in the near future.

And this not specifically directed at you alone, please forgive me. Yours was simply the latest post I've read to grieve yiff. Yiff was an easy way, not the only way. It's gone now, so we adapt. This is the internet. Nothing stays the same (nothing but bob dole's everlasting campaign). What so many people seem to mourn is convenience. And I get that, really. But what yall have to develop is some will- because there is a way. There is always a way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/endrant

cynth81

Sep 5, 2020
^^^
If there's a demand for bootlegged content there will always be a supply - you just have to make the effort to find it. Just look at how many times Pirate Bay, Kickass, and even Demonoid have gone down and resurrected over the years (LOL I'm probably dating myself here). And sharing Sims custom content is totally legal (it's Patreon creators who are technically breaking the law), so it's even easier to find and share. There's no reason to freak out when all it really boils down to is a temporary inconvenience. And if you never get that CC you were looking for, well...the world isn't going to end over it.

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
Hey, guys, here is a simple solution: How about there be more contributors and less "Gimme, Gimmers"!
The more people contributing to this community, the better. Some of you guys use the excuse of 'i cAN't AfForD iT'. Pledging to ONE creator for 5 bucks(that's usually the base price) PER MONTH isn't going to break you. The majority of you guys in here spend more money a day on useless junk than tangible items. I'm not saying that CC or Mods are tangle.
It's a trend. When one person starts consistently posting leaks, then that encourages the others to follow suit.
In a nutshell, we can't have more askers then givers. Simple, yes?

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
Wa-WAIT! Are you telling me that the "Hacky-E-Warez" edition is more stable than the OFFICIAL RELEASE? All you need to do is to avoid anything with Origin in the name? Hmmm. Is EA promoting piracy now? HA HA HA
I remember back in the Sims 3 days the official sims store would frequently release borked items and the pirated versions would come with a fix for them.

Ghostieboi

Nov 18, 2020
How about someone starts a reddit where in order to get access to it, you have to message a mod and state whether you're going to be a donator or collector of the exclusive content? That will eliminate any possible untrustworthy people from getting into the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes