Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamia123

Apr 6, 2020
Frankly, I am deeply disappointed that EA isn't cracking down on all those content creators that break the TOS by permanently keeping the cc behind a paywall. If they weren't doing that, I'd a) wait patiently for the stuff to become free to get it, b) actually consider supporting at least some of them.
Exactly like Savagesims for example they completely stopped making free content and all is behind a paywall. Their content is good so one in awhile I pay but it's not right especially because they only post once a month.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Exactly like Savagesims for example they completely stopped making free content and all is behind a paywall. Their content is good so one in awhile I pay but it's not right especially because they only post once a month.
Hahaha, that WAS me with felixandre. And then someone here showed me he's been using ready-made meshes while passing them as his own, bragging he's making his stuff from scratch. I am really disappointed.
Right now the only cc creator I am waiting for is icemunmun's various custom recipes and other food-related items. She's great and her stuff looks fantastic. She doesn't break TOS either.

What is more, I think that for Patreon creators who don't break TOS - like icemunmun - places like ours should make an exception. Their stuff shouldn't be shared so they don't lose on revenue WHILE their stuff is in early access. They're treating us fairly and following the TOS, we should be treating them fairly too.

rza707

Mar 9, 2020
Yes, Im replying to myself. Solved it but wanted to share with community because it was a unique issue.

As everyone already knows, the default folder for Sims Mods ultimately is in your document folder - if you're using Windows 10, you probably have a cloud feature that MS wants you to buy and saves some of your documents onto the cloud. Your computer will show you having these documents even though they may not physically be on your computer. So if you move a Sims package from a cloud folder to your real folder and it's still on the cloud. Game will hang. Look at the icons and youll see the ones on the cloud are marked slightly different.

Something for folks to file in the back of their heads for down the road.
Imm still having an issue, where is the cloud folder

dalemonhead

Nov 30, 2017
If you weren't around PMBD in the Sims 3 days, well...let's just say the vibe there was very sarcastic and spiky. He said they died of the "kung flu" which should give you a hint about him.
Yes, the FOJ was not exactly known for his adherence to political correctness :LOL:

Reactions: Belondin

MikeyVee

Oct 11, 2018
Anyone else tired of seeing this CC creators whine about the sims community and theft...like do they even realize that they're the reason this community has gotten so toxic? They're the reason this community has become greedy? What did they expect? You can't have it both ways.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Imm still having an issue, where is the cloud folder
click your computer folder, on the left side where it shows you your quick access. Right under Quick Access it should say Desktop and list a bunch of subdirectories. After that, you may see something that says OneDrive, and again youll see your desktop and a bunch of subdirectories. That is your cloud folder(s).

Reactions: rza707

rza707

Mar 9, 2020
click your computer folder, on the left side where it shows you your quick access. Right under Quick Access it should say Desktop and list a bunch of subdirectories. After that, you may see something that says OneDrive, and again youll see your desktop and a bunch of subdirectories. That is your cloud folder(s).
ok i figured that was it, but i still cant get my sims to run: took out all mods, even repaired and re-installed.

Reactions: ConspiracyX

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I would like to know what happened with PMBD indeed... if the administrators died of covid, as i heard, why is the server still standing? I'm not criticizing, please, but if someone said something clear, we could help :giggle:
I think you already know that, covid or death related topic wouldn't be a JOKE.
You are not rude but sometimes being too much sarcastic.

aldaniel

Oct 31, 2020
Since Ive been out of touch (and already looked in forums to a degree) - hopefully someone can point me in the right direction with a few questions/requests.

Hoe It Up Mod by Sacrificial - I dont see it on sacrificialmod and when you go through MCComandCenter Link, it's a page 404. Is this a dead mod and no longer works/supported? Or been incorporated into something else? Only version I was able to find was in the Mega folder here.

What version is the latest for Wicked Whims? I have 161c

Prob will have more as I go through what little I grabbed from here and eliminate the LEs before proceeding. Thnx in advance.
Sacrificial took their NSFW mods off their site I think for ad reasons – still supported and should be on their patreon!
WW's latest patreon version is 162.2, which you can grab in the mega folder

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
I don't know if you guys know about this link it has a bunch of mods and cc and they get updated frequently
If some creators we know off and requested happen to b there, we wouldnt be asking this in the first place. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Kamenashi

Feb 12, 2018
Has NisaK's mod been updated yet? It doesn't work with the latest WickedWhims.

Edit: Nevermind. It's the newest versions of NisaK that aren't working with it. Used an older version and it finally worked.

Last edited:

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
However I updated my game and downloaded some builds from gallery.
If someone need Aveline's latest builds. Here some Japanese builds tray files.
But if you want to load the builds correctly, you should update your game version.
(Or wait until new updates)

1.png
Tarac said 1.68.156.1020 is even worse o_O So wait for another update

Last edited:

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
This one?
Hey man can you tell me which sims 4 version I have to download
I have never downloaded any sims game so which should I download to works with every mod and what's difference between the sims 4 v. 1.66 and sims 4 reloaded 2015 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes