Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
what would be the engine to create a sims 4 game?

Tyrano vs VN vs Renpy?

I mostly want to take pictures I took with the Sims 4 camera ingame and then add Dialogue to them, later I want to start adding animations from Sims 4 (using sex mods). so I'm not sure which format will be the best and easiest since I can't code, and I understand Renpy needs it. I mean I can learn but only if Renpy is really far better than any other.

Jan 8, 2018
what would be the engine to create a sims 4 game?

Tyrano vs VN vs Renpy?

I mostly want to take pictures I took with the Sims 4 camera ingame and then add Dialogue to them, later I want to start adding animations from Sims 4 (using sex mods). so I'm not sure which format will be the best and easiest since I can't code, and I understand Renpy needs it. I mean I can learn but only if Renpy is really far better than any other.
It's already been done here:- https://f95zone.to/threads/drawing-my-life-s1mxx-v0-3-five-against-one.12650/
But Renpy is probably your best bet, good luck.

Reactions: blackmasha

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hello everyone, could someone please help me how to modify the penis size with the newest WickedWhims? I try to find but there is nothing in the setting and I cannot find the post that has the instruction for the new features.
Ctrl+Shift+C then type the following command:

ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

Example: ww.set_penis_size 0.85 1.0 Mortimer Goth

Note that the default size both length and girth is "0.5".

how can I fix that to make them in the top-bottom I want? (I know i can swap their role manually, but do I have any methods to fix their role to make them automatically on their top-bottom role as I expected)
There isn't any command or setting that I know of yet. Unless someone else knows of it...

Jan 8, 2018
what if I use VN? or is renpy works better with pics and animations added from other games?
I say renpy because there is a small program called Unren, you'll find it on this site, it lets you unwrap a renpy game giving you access to other peoples scripts, therefore a whole multitude of examples from which you can learn and see how others program there games, it's a fairly straight forward langauge so you should be able to pick up what's going on from the code. That's just my 10cents worth of course.

Reactions: javelin 93

thuylinh613

Sep 8, 2019
Ctrl+Shift+C then type the following command:

ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

Example: ww.set_penis_size 0.85 1.0 Mortimer Goth

Note that the default size both length and girth is "0.5".

There isn't any command or setting that I know of yet. Unless someone else knows of it...
Thank you so much for your help. Have a good night.

Reactions: Charles Vane
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes