Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, i recently started playing sims 4 my sims are censored can anyone tell me how to remove the blurr??? i used cheat codes but it is not working.
If u have the mod which is working can u please post it
Thank you.
get wicked whims, should remove censors

MissCee

Aug 22, 2017
Click on a sim choose MCCC and relationships, you can change the relationships between you and sims and also npc to npc so for arguments sake you can make Lily Feng Hate her husband Victor.
Also If you don't have/want MCCC you can use Weerbesu's UI Cheats Extension. It's free on his patreon and he keeps it updated. It's like it because it's streamlined, very user friendly for relationships, career promotions, and your sim's needs.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Also If you don't have/want MCCC you can use Weerbesu's UI Cheats Extension. It's free on his patreon and he keeps it updated. It's like it because it's streamlined, very user friendly for relationships, career promotions, and your sim's needs.
thanks, do I drag the zip folder into mods or do I have to unpack it?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
thanks, do I drag the zip folder into mods or do I have to unpack it?
all Mods unzipped/extract into Mods folder. You can have it like Sims4>Mods>SexObjects (as example) - but you can't have it Sims4>Mods>SexObjects>Dildos (as example). All package and script files in Mod folder or in one folder deep. (you can have as many subfolders as you want, long as it's directly in the Mod folder). All Sims and Households/lots that you download go into the Tray folder. (Sims4>Tray) Easy way to tell them apart is one looks like regular words, the other looks like gibberish.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes