Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1384751

Check out this . They have a loads of beautiful SIMS for download and they include the CC you need for them. I've found some awesome CC just because I've downloaded some of their Sims.

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019

Does anyone have this skin? I normally don't request stuff on here, but this has been Patreon exclusive for nearly TWO months :mad: It's not in the MEGA, either. Thank you in advance if anyone shares! I'll take any other stuff from Ddarkstone as well, tbh. Might try to upload some sims of mine as thanks later.

Agrabah

Jul 28, 2020
Anyone has Wistfulcastle's locked CC? I just realized some of his content gets released for free eventually but the "adult" stuff don't.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
guys I need your help...
have you ever noticed if there is a top limit for the size of a folder or the number of files that contains? I'm talking for 1 level deep folder in mods folder.
thanks.
What makes limitation of folder level is the 'resource.cfg' file in your Mods folder.
Everyone have this resource.cfg file in their Mods folder.
11.png
The picture I posted is what is written in recource.cfg. The game can read about 5 levels deep in Mods folder.
However in my case, I keep the deepest level to 2 or 3.

Reactions: catoorloo
Nov 4, 2020
a question for people (like me) that play with a BUNCH of cc:

how do you organize? do you merge packages or just keep everything in subfolders?

just curious, thanks :giggle:
I've currently got about 80 gigs of CC that I play around with. I organize by 'type' - such as build/buy, clothing, skin, et cetera. And in each of those folders, I organize them by creators to help keep things the most organized. I also find that this is the best/fastest way to keep items organized when porting out lots and households.

1606548930666.png 1606549009521.png

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020

Does anyone have this skin? I normally don't request stuff on here, but this has been Patreon exclusive for nearly TWO months :mad: It's not in the MEGA, either. Thank you in advance if anyone shares! I'll take any other stuff from Ddarkstone as well, tbh. Might try to upload some sims of mine as thanks later.
If you mean N13, I have. But I'm not sure what was in that post.:LOL:

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
I've currently got about 80 gigs of CC that I play around with. I organize by 'type' - such as build/buy, clothing, skin, et cetera. And in each of those folders, I organize them by creators to help keep things the most organized. I also find that this is the best/fastest way to keep items organized when porting out lots and households.

View attachment 918943 View attachment 918944
Man I show did started sorting cc November 23, 2020 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes