Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Been having real issues with the "teleport as mist" and "fly as bat" functions on my vampire. Depending on the complexity of the lot build my vampire has, or visits, it can take upwards of a minute for the teleport to engage. During that time, no mouse input is recognized, and the game is effectively brain dead until the teleport engages, and completes. It's been driving me crazy. Since 1.68. I've come to find out that EA, in it's infinite wisdom, changed the vampire teleport (and the teleport system in general, as the SHIFT-CLICK teleport is messed up too.) Well, as far as the vampire teleport goes, I found a mod on MTS that reverts the 1.68 vampire teleport to it's previous state. Lo and behold, my vampire can instantaneously teleport as mist, and fly as bat once again with virtually no lag. If anyone else has been scratching their head over this, I am leaving the link to the mod. Maybe one day someone will revert the entire teleport system so it works once again. (Apparently EA did this because of the new platforms. It also affects aging. LMS has a fix for that part.) The mod I'm referring to is called Bat & Mist Teleport System Reversion by TwelfthDoctor1

hazeesimmer

Nov 27, 2020
if anyone wants simstefani stuff i'll upload a folder of what i have.
(i unfortunately don't have the hottie collection for november or any releases in november if anyone has the hottie collection for November pls lmk)

JULY5th6

Aug 30, 2020
if anyone wants simstefani stuff i'll upload a folder of what i have.
(i unfortunately don't have the hottie collection for november or any releases in november if anyone has the hottie collection for November pls lmk)
his, I wants simstefani stuff. thank you

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
the animations are missing or should I increase / decrease the feature?
if the animation is missing and you try to join a sim (who agrees), itll ask you to select which option (teasing, climax, vaginal, etc), then itll say "no animation found". For objects that you try to wicked whims on, itll just straight up say no animation available or found. something to that effect.

Nov 4, 2020
Also, didn't want to search too deep into f95 since this isn't the typical turf I roam, but is this the most active sharing thread for CC on f95? Just double checking before I start poking around a bit further.

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone has Wistfulcastle's locked CC? I just realized some of his content gets released for free eventually but the "adult" stuff don't.

There's actually a solid reason for the paywalled NSFW content - I've spoken with a few other creators that know him. It's because Patreon sees NSFW content that's not behind a paywall as potentially contributing to minors/masses since Patreon is accessible to anyone above the age of 13.

** Edit -- That being said- I'm sure that if folks could find Wistful's nsfw content, I'm sure that I, and others, would be mega grateful. ;)

Nov 4, 2020
Slowly but surely trying to compile a clean/organized repository until the Rogue Storm Group gets on their feet. Will add more as I go along - this is mostly old/recent content for these specific creators.

PAC -- (( KEY -- UC6ecyG11PNaEBwVOOl7PA ))

SLO -- (( KEY -- G8_ei-w-i5Mq8rEbTGFiYQ ))

YDB -- (( KEY -- Dsv-Pn2GJ1BjVprRGhEWiA ))

S4L -- (( KEY -- 4iDR20Q_bgTVced8lCQ3xQ ))

FA -- (( KEY -- 3-i3LbFXa3hcycrheqAhlA ))

NSW -- (( KEY -- Qj3VL0aLa4x73SCmOUlXGg ))

TiT -- (( KEY -- DHwI3X3XskG2plEw2uDblw ))

DDs -- (( KEY -- j4wWIa3pd2L28mbGCSCaKQ ))

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
These are some of my "clones". The "clones" are NSFW remesh and recolors. The name of the original author is in the packge
In the Jacket-dress, the jacket is from Busra-tr, that I open it a little bit more and the dress mesh is mine.
In all my post I tried to do transparency, so I have to move the mesh to a UV region that may conflict with some shoes that use this special region to improve them. The shoes that uses the EA region do not conflict. So if you have some issue with the transparency just change the shoes to another one. All the dress have the four LOD (Level of detail).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone have these clothes? A few days ago, thanks to a missclick, I managed to delete the entire mods directory. Unfortunately, I can't find these pieces of CC anywhere (my directory backup was too old). The original links no longer work and the user is deleted, on the LL website is no longer available. I am mainly looking for this red blazer dress and hawaiian beach costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes