Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Hi again :LOL: Can we somehow put all this cc in a shared cloud folder?? like in Mega, Google Drive or Degoo Cloud (free 100gb). It will be more easier to people find the cc they want and will be a temporary solution until someone create another YIFF, DWP or paysitesmustbedown.
I agree it would be much better if all this stuff was uploaded to one place. There is too much going on in this thread atp and I can't keep up lol.

Reactions: Belondin
Nov 4, 2020
So, in short, the folder I'd created to share with others was reported - which, of course, won't do.

I've submitted a counter report and the library should be back up soon as I'd included the Terms of Service along with the claim. If the individual who reported the folder is reading this, please note that if we are unable to share the content, I will be reporting this to EA as harassment of a player as well as violation of section 5 of EA's ToS. ;)

daledoe

Feb 10, 2018
Slowly but surely trying to compile a clean/organized repository until the Rogue Storm Group gets on their feet. Will add more as I go along - this is mostly old/recent content for these specific creators.

PAC -- (( KEY -- UC6ecyG11PNaEBwVOOl7PA ))

SLO -- (( KEY -- G8_ei-w-i5Mq8rEbTGFiYQ ))

YDB -- (( KEY -- Dsv-Pn2GJ1BjVprRGhEWiA ))

S4L -- (( KEY -- 4iDR20Q_bgTVced8lCQ3xQ ))

FA -- (( KEY -- 3-i3LbFXa3hcycrheqAhlA ))

NSW -- (( KEY -- Qj3VL0aLa4x73SCmOUlXGg ))

TiT -- (( KEY -- DHwI3X3XskG2plEw2uDblw ))

DDs -- (( KEY -- j4wWIa3pd2L28mbGCSCaKQ ))
gone

Nov 4, 2020
Yeah, I was tipped off that Sims 4 1ife may have reported the main library. But if you read a few posts up, I've got a counter claim up against it to have the files restored. If that fails, I guess I'll just have to contact EA and a few of the artists that have had their designs stolen, such as Sanrio and Joan Cornellà. ;)

** Edit -- That being said, feel free to DM me and I can share files with you privately.

77agsin

Nov 29, 2020
I don't normally request stuff but could someone get these shoes for me? They're apart of Vittler's HMN ALNS collection. I already have the clothes which I believe I obtained back when DWP was still up and couldn't help but notice I was missing the shoes while in CAS. I would totally appreciate the kind soul who is willing to give them to me.
View attachment 917230
I have these

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah, I was tipped off that Sims 4 1ife may have reported the main library. But if you read a few posts up, I've got a counter claim up against it to have the files restored. If that fails, I guess I'll just have to contact EA and a few of the artists that have had their designs stolen, such as Sanrio and Joan Cornellà. ;)

** Edit -- That being said, feel free to DM me and I can share files with you privately.
Thank you for going that extra mile to share content for everyone. I’m trying to figure out how to pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes