Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT: THEROGUESTORMGROUP IS TAKING OVER PMBD TO REVIVAL
After all the efforts that especial groups of TSCommunity, as PMBD, DWN, YIFF and others have done through the years to make justice to all of its’ members by enforcing EA Rules&Disclaimer on creators of paid custom contents that want to profit over a third party software that ain’t theirs and not respecting the company’s contract about the use of their product, such creators still claim they’re right on their work (work done with free softwares as S4Studio and for na already paid software, the game itself, which its’ company owns any rights over any content developed) and in what they’re doing, stalking, attacking and taking us down to prevent us to keep our duty: to share ALL CUSTOM CONTENT CREATED FOR TS FRANCHISE FOR FREE. But we won’t bowl we won’t give up! TSCommunity won’t be left to rot alone and lost. We are taking this shipwreck over and we’ll rebuild it from the scratch, honoring its’ legacy! PMBD FORUM is a safe place that they cannot reach or touch, a safeheaven for all of us. We’ll organize this as we can in a neat and clean way and you’ll hear of us soon! MATES, stay strong! Our Battleship will soon sail to war! ARR!!!

Omg i just found this in the PMBD forum!
Here's the

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone help me find this lot?

Size: 30x20?
Type: Residential

It had 2 floors, roughly 4 bathrooms (3 on 2nd floor, 1 on 1st) and 4 bedrooms (1 on 1st floor, 3 on 2nd). It was one of the popular lots on the gallery but I cannot find it anymore. The 1st floor had stairs to the 2nd floor in front of the front door. To the right was a extra room. The living room, dinning room, and kitchen were all together in an open space. There was a deck on the side to lead to the backyard. The first floor bedroom had the bathroom connected to it. You had to go through it to get to the bathroom. 2nd floor bathrooms were also connected to the bedrooms expect one. It was an older lot from 2014-2015? it used to be up there with Applewood for example as popular homes on the gallery.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
There has been so many HMB requests since I first came here, and one of the impressive answer was "She can track you down" :rolleyes: When it comes to HMB, the atmosphere changes like Dead By Daylight.
Everyone keeps asking for her builds, and I assume maybe they just don't know that her release structure makes it incredibly difficult. Those individual download links she uses makes it easier for her to track leakers

Reactions: realbrownie

byrnethefloor

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone have a Victoria's secret collection from Busra? View attachment 920924
It's 3 different peoples work (2 each), I have the 2 Busra files and 2 turksimmer files from this collection.
Here's the link:

the 3rd busra file - I got the same day and can't remember if it's part of collection or not

Does any have the other two files please? The 3rd(purple) and last lingerie (black with flowers)

Last edited:

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
It's 3 different peoples work (2 each), I have the 2 Busra files and 2 turksimmer files from this collection.
I'll check how to upload them on here or the mega folder, bear with me.

Does any have the other two files please? The 3rd(purple) and last lingerie (black with flowers)
Ah, thank you in advance! :giggle:

Reactions: byrnethefloor

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Is there a way to check for broken packages on Linux? I know of the 50/50 method but I'm a bit lazy and lots of packages. Tried Tray importer and Sims 4 Studio, both crash on me in Wine.

Seycko

Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

Anyone have the Sayumi heels and Gucci platform from to share ?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes