Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
I honestly have no idea which hair I have, but the latest hair is for sure and that’s all my files I have from Sonyasims. I hope everything in it is what you are looking for :) Oh yes and I am an obsessed Hq mod user, so all the files converted to Hq. Although I think they were basically :)

Link:
Key: aW__M6S57yg4c-f7yxCRUw
Thank you very much! You literally saved me!

life31

Nov 24, 2020
after reading your comments about her majesty builds i become curious about her i really wanted to know who is she...but didn't expect it she is really drama queen....Wow I even read she will sent Trojans to people who try to copy her Ccs somewhere else please be careful this woman is so weird her highest tier is $24 lol this is wrost thing that I ever have seen even best CC maker like palacesims4 , Zouyou , gopplsome and Enriques4 set their highest tier $5 I dont know maybe she thinks she is architecture of whitehouse???

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
No one here shares her work :D this Madam's subscription bites hard :(
That shit is over $10 up to $25 for a couple of pixels. She is INSANE.
Like, who do you think you are that I will be giving you $25 out of my hard earned blood and sweat stained paycheck for pixels and sometimes, content taken from other creators without their permission (I've been told she uses CC from other creators in her builds without giving credit or asking for permission to begin with)???

It boggles the mind.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
after reading your comments about her majesty builds i become curious about her i really wanted to know who is she...but didn't expect it she is really drama queen....Wow I even read she will sent Trojans to people who try to copy her Ccs somewhere else please be careful this woman is so weird her highest tier is $24 lol this is wrost thing that I ever have seen even best CC maker like palacesims4 , Zouyou , gopplsome and Enriques4 set their highest tier $5 I dont know maybe she thinks she is architecture of whitehouse???

She is a greedy viper and will always be one.

life31

Nov 24, 2020
If you ask multiple times it is most likely that people won't answer you. Or people simply don't have the file, at least not yet.

Post, give it a few days, sometimes even weeks and then post again.
thanks for your advice....its ok I keep waiting

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rev22x20

Drbaconphd

Sep 9, 2020
That shit is over $10 up to $25 for a couple of pixels. She is INSANE.
Like, who do you think you are that I will be giving you $25 out of my hard earned blood and sweat stained paycheck for pixels and sometimes, content taken from other creators without their permission (I've been told she uses CC from other creators in her builds without giving credit or asking for permission to begin with)???

It boggles the mind.
if you or everyone here asking are looking for good lots, builds, houses etc i'd direct you to Youtube; Kate Emerald, Marmelad, Mr Olkan all of them are excelent builders in my opinion and their builds are free and mostly free of CC unlike Hermajestybuilds that seems to use a Ton of CC kate emerald uploads to the gallery but that won't be a problem if you have tapermonkey, theres also simsationaldesigns on logger and moonlightowl on tumblr

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
if you or everyone here asking are looking for good lots, builds, houses etc i'd direct you to Youtube; Kate Emerald, Marmelad, Mr Olkan all of them are excelent builders in my opinion and their builds are free and mostly free of CC unlike Hermajestybuilds that seems to use a Ton of CC kate emerald uploads to the gallery but that won't be a problem if you have tapermonkey, theres also simsationaldesigns on logger and moonlightowl on tumblr
People want quality builds made with high quality CC items, thats the whole point of builders like H/M/B. Even then, there are a thousand and one builders who make custom builds and the vast majority of them aren't paranoid freaks doing airpot security level checks on new subscribers to her patreon and adding fucking trackers and secret indicators to their downloads. , , and are just a couple that come to mind. H/M/B isn't even the most talented of CC builders, they are literally a dime a dozen! If you're waiting for her builds honestly, look elsewhere and you can find much higher quality builds than hers that are a lot easier to access and come with no risk of hidden trojan viruses or trackers.

Last edited:

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
So I updated L**sims' Kotatsu table to work with Snowy Escape. If you do not have SE, there is no point in downloading this! Lemme know how it works for you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you SO much bc I have been waiting for someone to make kotatcu table CC for SE but I sure wasn't gonna hold my breath for leosims to update theirs to make it compatible lmao.

Reactions: comfywit

GalOfBalls

Aug 28, 2018
Just a big wide-thanks for Sims4imagination celebs packs, I wonder if anyone has complete pack (updated), I am looking for Celebs lookalikes from other premium creators and celebrities/lookalikes by...

TheCelebritySimmer 'Mamba' in 'The Vault' celebrity... specially my beloved Iggy Azalea , among others.

My Sims 4 CAS: Iggy Azalea by Sims4imagination, among others.

Amazing thread, awesome sharings.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
hey does anyone have the wayback machine link to down with patreon? I could have sworn i bookmarked it but apparently not ugh. Somebody had archived it there the day it was announced they were going to shut down

Nov 7, 2020
G'day everyone, does anyone have MISSME's animations? they haven't been updated in a while in the mega folder
only place i know of that has their animations is this russian forum, last update to missme animations is 9/30/2020 beyond that i dont think missme has actually made more animations? i may be wrong though, I just know they are usually very ontop of the updates on that forum

Nov 7, 2020
whats tapermonkey? how does it help with the gallery uploads?

Nov 7, 2020
Who here has an account for simfileshare? How do codes work exactly? I'd like to make an account on there so I can dump my CC creator folders for you guys here :)

Reactions: bytecy

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Who here has an account for simfileshare? How do codes work exactly? I'd like to make an account on there so I can dump my CC creator folders for you guys here :)
SFS doesn't have open registration so it will ask you for an invite code in order to sign up and make an account. Here's one

1. dU9gkAVyA7vz0EjtK1ag03SjyDLYLI6V
Just go here , paste that code in and click redeem code :)

Reactions: asrcg and rza707
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes