Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT: THEROGUESTORMGROUP IS TAKING OVER PMBD TO REVIVAL
After all the efforts that especial groups of TSCommunity, as PMBD, DWN, YIFF and others have done through the years to make justice to all of its’ members by enforcing EA Rules&Disclaimer on creators of paid custom contents that want to profit over a third party software that ain’t theirs and not respecting the company’s contract about the use of their product, such creators still claim they’re right on their work (work done with free softwares as S4Studio and for na already paid software, the game itself, which its’ company owns any rights over any content developed) and in what they’re doing, stalking, attacking and taking us down to prevent us to keep our duty: to share ALL CUSTOM CONTENT CREATED FOR TS FRANCHISE FOR FREE. But we won’t bowl we won’t give up! TSCommunity won’t be left to rot alone and lost. We are taking this shipwreck over and we’ll rebuild it from the scratch, honoring its’ legacy! PMBD FORUM is a safe place that they cannot reach or touch, a safeheaven for all of us. We’ll organize this as we can in a neat and clean way and you’ll hear of us soon! MATES, stay strong! Our Battleship will soon sail to war! ARR!!!

Omg i just found this in the PMBD forum!
Here's the
Yeah, that's what I was talking about the other day. They're still collecting donators and trying to figure out a secure way to upload content so it will be a while.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
hey does anyone have the wayback machine link to down with patreon? I could have sworn i bookmarked it but apparently not ugh. Somebody had archived it there the day it was announced they were going to shut down
I'm not sure what you mean? I just typed in downwithpatreon.org into the wayback machine and it came up with lots of links.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
Would the 'powers that be'(*ahem, Rebels) allow us to add cc to THE folder? I feel like it's easier than linking constantly, and dealing with repeats. It would clean up the forum a bit. There's some cc in the folder already.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
what happened to paysitesmustbe destroyed and yiff.party
and any other sites than downwithpatreon some contents are not available

• Haha
Reactions: rev22x20

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
Slowly but surely trying to compile a clean/organized repository until the Rogue Storm Group gets on their feet. Will add more as I go along - this is mostly old/recent content for these specific creators.

PAC -- (( KEY -- UC6ecyG11PNaEBwVOOl7PA ))

SLO -- (( KEY -- G8_ei-w-i5Mq8rEbTGFiYQ ))

YDB -- (( KEY -- Dsv-Pn2GJ1BjVprRGhEWiA ))

S4L -- (( KEY -- 4iDR20Q_bgTVced8lCQ3xQ ))

FA -- (( KEY -- 3-i3LbFXa3hcycrheqAhlA ))

NSW -- (( KEY -- Qj3VL0aLa4x73SCmOUlXGg ))

TiT -- (( KEY -- DHwI3X3XskG2plEw2uDblw ))

DDs -- (( KEY -- j4wWIa3pd2L28mbGCSCaKQ ))
it said its not available no more

Reactions: grieralexander

FZML

Feb 25, 2020
Do you have anything from san33sims?
maskeradeplays

here are some invationlinks for sim file share

LiaMina

Nov 18, 2020
You don't *have* to sign up. They ask you to, but you can always say "not now".
Could have sworn it wouldn't let me download anything unless I signed up, either way it's easier to go through the site when you're a member and you can fallow pages with cc links incase something you like pops up so I'm okay with my choices.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
maskeradeplays

here are some invationlinks for sim file share
All used :( Could you please send me 1 privately? :)

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone who is subbed to Anto sims? Please share the Sana and Positions hair. I would very much appreciate it!!
Someone uploaded positions before. Kory Morgan I guess?

The link is still working. If you check the thread more often, you can discover many things.

Reactions: perle2

vollyball_lover

Jul 12, 2020
Hi all, does anyone have the following:
Felixandre - Berlin, Georgian, ionic column, Petit Trianon, Schwerin, and Versailles sets
I want to download pixelplayground's Derring Hall lot, but Felix's cc is required.

• Hey there
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes