Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
SFS doesn't have open registration so it will ask you for an invite code in order to sign up and make an account. Here's one

1. dU9gkAVyA7vz0EjtK1ag03SjyDLYLI6V
Just go here , paste that code in and click redeem code :)
Hello code is not working:cry:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
FYI - IMPORTANT - DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM AND ORIGIN PRICES

I wanted to share this finding with you all - I purchased the Get to Work Add On during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday special on Steam the price was 25.99 (yeah yeah, far overpriced than it should be anyhow).

Origin also has it listed at 25.99

So how can there be a difference in price?

Origin will charge you TAXES. Bringing the total to $30 bucks. Steam DOES NOT CHARGE TAXES. Your price will be 25.99.

Keep that in mind if you have the option between the two.

asrcg

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone.
After Yiff's death, and while Kemono is being created
I am looking for help finding the following patterns:

-sims4you
-Etinnet
-Discovery Sims
-Simscustom

Thank you infinity!

Reactions: MatomiB

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
FYI - IMPORTANT - DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STEAM AND ORIGIN PRICES

I wanted to share this finding with you all - I purchased the Get to Work Add On during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday special on Steam the price was 25.99 (yeah yeah, far overpriced than it should be anyhow).

Origin also has it listed at 25.99

So how can there be a difference in price?

Origin will charge you TAXES. Bringing the total to $30 bucks. Steam DOES NOT CHARGE TAXES. Your price will be 25.99.

Keep that in mind if you have the option between the two.
steam charges taxes here. usa

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
You have to sign up for Russian Facebook but this page has tons of stuff including Felix -
He doesn't have to sign up. If he gets a sign up pop up he should just click on the "not now" link at the bottom right corner of the pop up.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Could have sworn it wouldn't let me download anything unless I signed up, either way it's easier to go through the site when you're a member and you can fallow pages with cc links incase something you like pops up so I'm okay with my choices.
I get stuff from there almost every day, you don't have to sign up. Just opt out of the pop up, it's at the bottom right corner of the pop up.

Reactions: DirtyLilDolly

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
So I made a sim and I need some advice. Does anyone think my sim looks a bit like Jennie? I tried to make Jennie Kim from Blackpink. To me it doesn't really look like her... haha So anyone that knows what I should change to make her look more similar to Jennie. I'm not really good at making sim's based of real people.
30-11-20_22-08-39.png

D

Deleted member 1384751

Check out this . They have a loads of beautiful SIMS for download and they include the CC you need for them. I've found some awesome CC just because I've downloaded some of their Sims.

I know I keep re-posting this site, but their SIMS are soooo awesome! And they put new ones up by Sunday. Check them out!

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
And the durags.
Thank you so much!! I was wondering of you could upload baddiesims content from august to November, i havent been playing the sims for months. If you cant thats ok, i appreciate what you've done already

La.Ultima

Jun 2, 2020
So I made a sim and I need some advice. Does anyone think my sim looks a bit like Jennie? I tried to make Jennie Kim from Blackpink. To me it doesn't really look like her... haha So anyone that knows what I should change to make her look more similar to Jennie. I'm not really good at making sim's based of real people.
View attachment 923144
She is really cute but if you want to make her more realistic I'd say you should make her eyes smaller, define her cheekbones and slightly broaden her jawline.

Reactions: hereforthecc
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes