Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyv

Apr 19, 2020
Well my general style (I noticed) seems to look indeed a bit cartoony. But I wanted her to look more realistic to Jennie. I made a new version with a overlay skin instead and I dunno if its better.'What do you guys think? View attachment 923502
Also, Jennie has a bit more of a round face, I think the overlay defines her face more than her actual one. Aside from that though she looks really good, you got her eye shape, brows, and nose really good.

Reactions: hereforthecc

RainGolucky

Jun 28, 2019
Thank you so much!! I was wondering of you could upload baddiesims content from august to November, i havent been playing the sims for months. If you cant thats ok, i appreciate what you've done already
Baddiesims does release her content in a timely manner. On her tumblr, you should be able to get August - October. Here is the link.

Here is November.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
does anyone know what happened to Shendori? from tumblr? they are a korean CC maker but when i went to their page today all their stuff is gone. im trying to get the frill ribbon blouse they had made as i accidentally deleted it when clearing out old CC i no longer wanted in my game.

Reactions: ducky413

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
does anyone know what happened to Shendori? from tumblr? they are a korean CC maker but when i went to their page today all their stuff is gone. im trying to get the frill ribbon blouse they had made as i accidentally deleted it when clearing out old CC i no longer wanted in my game.
IDK some Korean creators sometimes close their blogs without any notices.
But they come back soon after a while in many cases.
As I know, Rimings also locked all of their tumblr post before but they came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes