Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Looks good, but I looked Jennie up and found her general face shape. I think you can make the cheeks rounder and bring the eyes upwards just a teeny bit to make them slightly horizontal. kinda like this pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk how to describe this but her upper lips is a bit more spread out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope this helped :)
Thank you a lot for the advise, this will help me out even more :D

Reactions: togaw

henrique353

Oct 24, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have this unavailable dress from dreamgirl? I don't know this is the best place to request that, but i can't find it in anyplace on the internet:oops: here it's my last chance...
images (9).jpeg

Reactions: YassGawd

1809_1809

Aug 27, 2018
May I get some advice? I'm interested in CAS content to make my characters look more realistic. Can anyone suggest a creator or two they think I should look at for each category? (Hair, lips, makeup, skin, etc.) I'm wanting to basically find some really good creators who have a lot of downloads where I can just basically download their entire 'library' for a given 'slot' and be good.

For example, I don't like the idea of grabbing tons of hair from multiple people, just because I don't want to clutter up my list with all kinds of different-looking icons and whatnot. Maybe I'm silly, but I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes watching videos of people in CAS and seeing so many different icons for this and that. So I'd like to keep things down to one or two creators per category, if that makes sense, but I also don't know what people recommend for realism.

If anyone could give me any advice, I would be eternally grateful. :)
Hair: Wingssims, Nightcrawler, Anto and Leahlillith (Shimydim makes amazing recolors)
Lips:
Makeup: Goppolsme, 4w25, Crypticsim, Angissi
Skin: Sims3melancholic, Pralinesims (only the newer ones from Patreon, not the TSR ones), Lazarus II by Grimcookies for default skin
Eyes: Dangerouslyfreejellyfish

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
If anyone has Slox: RANGE Fashionstore + ddaeng sims since December 2019 + Nov 2020 CC, post it here, thanks.

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone have experience with this mod: OnlySims Mod from Melunn ?
Is that absolutely necessary for the mod to work: Sex Worker Trait (Needed for all interactions, ya-e, m&f) ?
Where can I find that and is both compatible with WW?
Answers really apreciated!

Drbaconphd

Sep 9, 2020
whats tapermonkey? how does it help with the gallery uploads?
Tapermonkey is a Chrome extention that allows you to download the tray files from the gallery in zip format this is really useful if you have the games4theworld version of the game and don't have the gallery available within the game

hotxplace

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone have these RIMINGS stuff?
- Mom & Daughter Couple look
- MarineSerre Frill Shoulder mini Dress & Square Color Hairpin
- DG Belt & One off-shoulder Floral Dress

Reactions: PXLdust

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
Please help, I reinstalled my Sims4 game and all my reshade presets are gone is there anyway I can find out where they've been dumped??

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes