Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannis14

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have experience with this mod: OnlySims Mod from Melunn ?
Is that absolutely necessary for the mod to work: Sex Worker Trait (Needed for all interactions, ya-e, m&f) ?
Where can I find that and is both compatible with WW?
Answers really apreciated!
I thought i was the only one trying to get this mod to work. I have the sex worker trait, but i thought that came with the mod, if it didn't then I'm not sure what mod i have that it came with. Even with the trait, the only options i get are 'promote only sims' and 'create naughty content', but this only happens when my sim is flirty. I read that there should be a special pie menu that should come up for the mod, but i can't seem to find it. If i can't figure this out i might just delete this mod and stick to the AEP mod, which actually works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MatomiB
Nov 17, 2020
you can read about the mod here:

also does anyone have kriticals animation 4 pack?

Nov 7, 2020
Tapermonkey is a Chrome extention that allows you to download the tray files from the gallery in zip format this is really useful if you have the games4theworld version of the game and don't have the gallery available within the game
wait tapermonkey can do that? cool, uh. how does one use it for the gallery? XD i have the G4TW version of the game and just thought i'd never ever be able to use the gallery at all.

Reactions: ducky413
Nov 7, 2020
PLS REPLY:confused:

what happened to paysitesmustbe destroyed and yiff.party
and any other sites than downwithpatreon some contents are not available
if you look a few pages back its been repeated over and over but basically DWP the owner shut it down, got annoyed about ungrateful people complaining all the time about site being slow sometimes, PSMBD i believe creators of content got it shut down and yiff.party same thing, primarily sims creators, before sims it was alive for a veeerryyy long time not even furry artists managed to get it taken down pft.

Nov 7, 2020
dumb question, what exactly is the open world mod..
it removes the loading screens for traveling to specific areas, instead you can freely get to places by walking around the worlds like one of the old sims games, theres also functional cars (its basically a overlay onto the bike though haha, and your sims will still drive through trees and buildings sometimes), theres a few reviews on youtube so you can check it out more in depth.

Reactions: GhostCanuck
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes