Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nct127

Oct 12, 2019
hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for mods similar to npcc? i enjoy it, but it usually takes a really long time to update so i'm looking for something to use in the time between.

Reactions: nutxhell

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020

Key: _w3nwvAwAcyLc7_Hf9A6gzkJ6wpT4MJIFRHNmkNyb0s
Here's a different link since DMCA.gripe is unavailable right now.
Sim File Share:
Thank you very much! You've been very helpful :love::)

I'm sorry to bother you again, but do you happen to have this kit? ТзТ Screenshot_20201202-040922_Kate Mobile.jpg

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020
Also a slick way to get Lynxsims cc is if you try to subscribe rn it’ll charge the payment till the first of next month

D

Deleted member 1384751

Check out this site They have some AMAZING sims for download and they include the CC so you don't have to hunt for it. Plus, they've redecorated their site for the holidays! Super cute!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amethyst.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Hi guys......did anyone ever get a hold of the Slox and FelixA that was on here til it got reported. I pm'ed for it but it may have gotten flooded out. If anyone is willing to share I'd really appreciate it............thanx in advance.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
it removes the loading screens for traveling to specific areas, instead you can freely get to places by walking around the worlds like one of the old sims games, theres also functional cars (its basically a overlay onto the bike though haha, and your sims will still drive through trees and buildings sometimes), theres a few reviews on youtube so you can check it out more in depth.
thanks for clearing that up, like i said, dumb question. i take it adds to your load time at the start of the game? might need to get it for myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes