Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrabah

Jul 28, 2020
anyone has Wistful Castle's patreon exclusive male cc? Can someong please share them to me? There're so edgy, so cool and so sexy :cry::cry::cry:. I would be so delightful if you guys can give me some of them (for example: Hyposis Harness, Game On,etc.)
Thank you anyway!
Okay, so I have some of these because they were previously available for free. Here:

There's still some CC missing, both old (Summon a Demon) and recent (Hey Stripper V2, Boundary). If anyone has the missing stuff, please do share!

EDIT: Found Summon a Demon (S.A.D). Added it to the folder.

Last edited:

Hana98

Sep 7, 2020
how do these sets apply? as a common mod or do I find them in the wardrobe or in the sims modification?
These mods are for Sims 4, they are in the CAS in the hairstyles section and HAT section, BUT you have to download first the chromatic file, is free in her Patreon. Without this, the hair will have some problems with changing the colors. look for Chromatica mod. it is needed to make all the hair and colors work

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
These mods are for Sims 4, they are in the CAS in the hairstyles section and HAT section, BUT you have to download first the chromatic file, is free in her Patreon. Without this, the hair will have some problems with changing the colors. look for Chromatica mod. it is needed to make all the hair and colors work
difficult to find ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes