Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone help me find this lot?

Size: 30x20?
Type: Residential

It had 2 floors, roughly 4 bathrooms (3 on 2nd floor, 1 on 1st) and 4 bedrooms (1 on 1st floor, 3 on 2nd). It was one of the popular lots on the gallery but I cannot find it anymore. The 1st floor had stairs to the 2nd floor in front of the front door. To the right was a extra room. The living room, dinning room, and kitchen were all together in an open space. There was a deck on the side to lead to the backyard. The first floor bedroom had the bathroom connected to it. You had to go through it to get to the bathroom. 2nd floor bathrooms were also connected to the bedrooms expect one. It was an older lot from 2014-2015? it used to be up there with Applewood for example as popular homes on the gallery.
Anyone have any ideas?

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Looking for user Saraswati content -

anyone got a folder or a collection that they'd be willing to share? They pulled all of their collections from sim file share and stop posting all together :(

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Linux users: Not sure if there's a troubleshooting/general help thread for the Sims 4 so going to post it here.

After trying to get Sims 4 Tray Importer and Sims 4 Studio to work through wine and having 0 luck. I managed to get Sims 4 Tray Importer to work through a virtual machine running Windows 10, might work for Windows 7-8.1 also but I don't have those versions anymore. In Virtualbox you can go to Devices-->Shared Folders and point it to your install location in Wine and the second folder to your Wine 'My Documents' folder. In S4TI settings then point those folders to the respective folders after unticking the auto detect box.
I figure editing would probably be ok through the virtual machine but to be safe I won't, only use it to find broken packages easier. Sucks you have to use Windows but it is what it is, if you really hate the 50/50 method.

Last edited:

Buffzilla

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone have new stuff from Mably store? Hasn't been anything new on the site since september, and everything on patreon is locked :mad: wow....

Edit: Same goes for Idsims, very slow at realising things for free...

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
I'll be coming back in a week or so to post an update to the Hospital mod and get back to work on Sims 4. As much as I love Sims 3 I just needed a reminder of how much EA fucked that game up. You know they were smoking some serious crack when the engine still stutters on a MF ram disk. It does do better though than on a HD. Loads twice as fast... Might be something to consider for Sims 4. I'll also look into that too and get back to yas

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
My sims wont move at all in game they t pose for like a second then stay still. Could anyone help me with this ?

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
hi everyone would someone please share the new Ebonix and and and from

and traits from

and maybe the new KIKo Vanity Please ty in advance

WickedWitch55

May 4, 2018
I posted some toddler stuff on Tsr to find it on Simsdom. I have to join Simdom to request it be removed.

Oh my god you made my day ....I deleted for the second time my folder (with my save and my tray) so I lost all my sims and my save without doing in purpose because it took me so much space and was so upset because I couldn't get it back and was thinking now without yiff.party and down with patreon it will be hard to get everyting again .... wish we find a way against Tsr and Simsdom too .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jinsu123

honorworthy

Apr 28, 2017
Was hoping by now someone would be able to post DevilAngel's sims. They're the single most elusive content creator I know of. Considering just bucking up and paying for their patreon, but it's weird to spend money just to download a single sim I'm looking for. Oh well

Reactions: ducky413

ducky413

Mar 27, 2019

Anyone happen to have this set? Thank you so much if you decide to share!

Lolita1012

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone have any of the latest CC from Lena Sims? I don't think I've ever seen anyone post any of her creations but it's worth asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes