Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
im debating getting all of leahliliths CC they have on TSR, installing it, and then merging it into just 1 single package. For those of you interested in their TSR rescource but dont have the time or whatever to download every single peice, would you be interested in the merged file of all of it?

LiaMina

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone have BrazenLotus's separated Parenthood bed collection/expansion just hanging around in their mods folder? I swear it was available on her old site for the longest time and all the links I find now are either busted or take me to Patreon.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone has these La Luna Atelier stuff? Link:
I really want this exact Produce 48 Uniform, since this version (with the bow) is locked behind patreon...

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
if you look a few pages back its been repeated over and over but basically DWP the owner shut it down, got annoyed about ungrateful people complaining all the time about site being slow sometimes, PSMBD i believe creators of content got it shut down and yiff.party same thing, primarily sims creators, before sims it was alive for a veeerryyy long time not even furry artists managed to get it taken down pft.
Furry loving people must be LIVID.
I know I would be if I were them.

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Okay, so I have some of these because they were previously available for free. Here:

There's still some CC missing, both old (Summon a Demon) and recent (Hey Stripper V2, Boundary). If anyone has the missing stuff, please do share!
Tks so much <3

Reactions: MatomiB
Nov 7, 2020
Furry loving people must be LIVID.
I know I would be if I were them.
i was pretty upset XD So were others, Though for me i just like seeing the HQ files of artwork rather than the overly pixelated stuff they sometimes post to twitter if zoomed in on. I know some others were upset for other reasons like not being able to get bases that were locked behind paywalls and such.

Reactions: ducky413

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
if you look a few pages back its been repeated over and over but basically DWP the owner shut it down, got annoyed about ungrateful people complaining all the time about site being slow sometimes, PSMBD i believe creators of content got it shut down and yiff.party same thing, primarily sims creators, before sims it was alive for a veeerryyy long time not even furry artists managed to get it taken down pft.
While I agree with DWP, the owner did get fed up.

However, it was confirmed on the PMBD fourms that another group is taking over the site/repository and it's very unlikely that a couple of petty sim creators got Yiff shut down as lots of artists and OnlyFans/cosplay girls were after the site too.

Hell, I remember in the forums people complained of memebers of a female cosplayer's patreon spamming dick pics.

On top of that, the Yiff owner had a very long history of taking the site down until the donations were paid and it was obvious that they didn't want to deal with the trouble of hosting it anymore. They essentially took the money then bounced.

KingsleyThx

Nov 16, 2020
Just wanted to share something here after a few people have been kind enough to help me. I managed to grab this before yiff.party went down. It's all of Felixandre's WeShare links from his first pack to the windows and doors update. I've labelled them since some links are duplicates. I hope this helps!!!

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone have these releases by Pacosims?

1606984789528.png 1606984806300.png 1606984824341.png 1606984839599.png 1606984859263.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes