Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FZML

Feb 25, 2020
here for all some new codes for sim file share:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
anyone knows how people make these? what program that can capture the game while also adding subtitles

blossomlie

Sep 17, 2020
Hey lovelies! A while ago someone posted a folder of all the SG5150 but I cant seem to find it, I'm after the cc Loose Diamonds + Jack Daniel’s and Jack Daniel’s Fire Whiskey Bottles if anyone has them :)

Spare-partsMG

Apr 1, 2020
Hey lovelies! A while ago someone posted a folder of all the SG5150 but I cant seem to find it, I'm after the cc Loose Diamonds + Jack Daniel’s and Jack Daniel’s Fire Whiskey Bottles if anyone has them :)
here you go

Nov 7, 2020
Could you do a seperate upload of the unmerged files? I want to switch out ones i alread have (which i think is a lot) before merging them myself, thanks if possible. :)
yeah i'd likely do that too! i'd have a SFS folder thats all of the packages, and then a subfolder that is all of it merged into one. (or 2 depending on if it goes over the size limit for one package that S4S has haha)

Reactions: togaw
Nov 7, 2020
Has anyone elses game done some weird beeping at times? mines been doing it at times before crashing out of the blue, seems to happen a lot more on the house lot for one of my male sims, no one elses or anything, just him. Which sucks because he invites my sim over to his house a lot LOL. (they are partners)

babanasplit

Dec 4, 2020
But to share the link, I have to post at least 3 times (by the rules of this thread),
sorry I'm gonna spam the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes