Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wavy_22

Aug 12, 2020
Yup exactly tht. Before you pay it’ll tell you when it’s gonna charge. If it’s gonna hit your acct automatically it’ll say “Today’s Charge”. Not every patreon does this. But yes make sure you delete at the end of the month ASAP. If you even wait as close to 12:am January 1st you’ll be charged.

Reactions: ShadowRim
Nov 7, 2020
thanks for clearing that up, like i said, dumb question. i take it adds to your load time at the start of the game? might need to get it for myself now.
i would assume so but ive never tried it so dont know for sure, depending on how good your computer is the load time might just be the same as without it haha, For me i play on a laptop until i can get my PC built sometime next month

Reactions: GhostCanuck

KingsleyThx

Nov 16, 2020
View attachment 925225 View attachment 925226
Felixandre's komo-machiya tray file and Felixandre simself from official online gallery(just for a joke).
tray files only (you need Kyoto trilogy, florence pt1, bafroom, tiny twavellers, jardane for this house)
Oh, do you happen to also have his Goth Manor build? I have G4TW sims 4 and tapermonkey doesn't give access to builds with CCs in the browser.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I will try to subscribe to gramsims later or the day after to get the content you guys/gals want from her. I had made a simsfileshare account thanks to a key that was provided in this thread and i also have a mega account so uploading shouldn't be much of an problem. I wish Yiff was still around at the very least darn :(.

Mayaalive

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone.
Please, if you know smth dont ignore me.

Im looking for this authors

• Haha
Reactions: rev22x20
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes