Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
just use wicked whims you can turn on incest in the settings
the incest isnt my cup of tea but just wanted to point out they actually cant in some places, In order for turbo to be able to put it on patreon and other sites they had to remove that ability by locking it away, some else provided a download that unlocks it again though in their forums.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
PLS REPLY:confused:

what happened to paysitesmustbe destroyed and yiff.party
and any other sites than downwithpatreon some contents are not available

D

Deleted member 989410

does anyone know what happened to Shendori? from tumblr? they are a korean CC maker but when i went to their page today all their stuff is gone. im trying to get the frill ribbon blouse they had made as i accidentally deleted it when clearing out old CC i no longer wanted in my game.
found it in my cc folder so here you go! :giggle:

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
Baddiesims does release her content in a timely manner. On her tumblr, you should be able to get August - October. Here is the link.

Here is November.
I'm sorry, do you have a badddiesims headband?.. :(
tumblr_886267297503e22648af71b34d7b7f4b_18086802_2048.jpg

Nov 17, 2020
the incest isnt my cup of tea but just wanted to point out they actually cant in some places, In order for turbo to be able to put it on patreon and other sites they had to remove that ability by locking it away, some else provided a download that unlocks it again though in their forums.
oh i did not know that what was it called again? the inappropriate unlock or something it should be on the mega i think

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
Well my general style (I noticed) seems to look indeed a bit cartoony. But I wanted her to look more realistic to Jennie. I made a new version with a overlay skin instead and I dunno if its better.'What do you guys think? View attachment 923502
Looks good, but I looked Jennie up and found her general face shape. I think you can make the cheeks rounder and bring the eyes upwards just a teeny bit to make them slightly horizontal. kinda like this pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk how to describe this but her upper lips is a bit more spread out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope this helped :)

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
anyone has Wistful Castle's patreon exclusive male cc? Can someong please share them to me? There're so edgy, so cool and so sexy :cry::cry::cry:. I would be so delightful if you guys can give me some of them (for example: Hyposis Harness, Game On,etc.)
Thank you anyway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes