Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
We been waiting and requesting over a month or two for some newer gramsims content LOL. I don't think anybody here is subscribed to her so I am considering subscribing to her myself and making a folder.
Omg pls do and try to regularly up date it! I would love if you added old hairs too

Reactions: luwolf92

Hyumekko

Sep 19, 2020
Simfile codes:

Nov 7, 2020
I have a few things. Not sure if it's patreon cc or not so you may already have it.
thank you! from what ive seen all their CC is patreon only including ones that break the EA tos and should have been made public release ages ago :/ I especially like their presets and you have the ones i wanted here so thank you!

Reactions: YassGawd

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Omg pls do and try to regularly up date it! I would love if you added old hairs too
Yes it will take a couple days before I have the money to subscribe but I will definitely try to download as much as I can and upload to either simfileshare or mega

Reactions: SCBaby

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Hi all! Does anyone happen to have the Annie (ugg boots), Solna (dinner table and chair), and Kyo (child&toddler coat) sets by Madlen please and thanks?

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
She is really cute but if you want to make her more realistic I'd say you should make her eyes smaller, define her cheekbones and slightly broaden her jawline.
Okay, yeah I always make my sims eyes too big since that's also my drawing style.
But I will take these tips and try to make her look more realistic hahaha Thanks!!

Reactions: La.Ultima

SwiftSails

Nov 23, 2020
May I get some advice? I'm interested in CAS content to make my characters look more realistic. Can anyone suggest a creator or two they think I should look at for each category? (Hair, lips, makeup, skin, etc.) I'm wanting to basically find some really good creators who have a lot of downloads where I can just basically download their entire 'library' for a given 'slot' and be good.

For example, I don't like the idea of grabbing tons of hair from multiple people, just because I don't want to clutter up my list with all kinds of different-looking icons and whatnot. Maybe I'm silly, but I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes watching videos of people in CAS and seeing so many different icons for this and that. So I'd like to keep things down to one or two creators per category, if that makes sense, but I also don't know what people recommend for realism.

If anyone could give me any advice, I would be eternally grateful. :)

Nov 7, 2020
May I get some advice? I'm interested in CAS content to make my characters look more realistic. Can anyone suggest a creator or two they think I should look at for each category? (Hair, lips, makeup, skin, etc.) I'm wanting to basically find some really good creators who have a lot of downloads where I can just basically download their entire 'library' for a given 'slot' and be good.

For example, I don't like the idea of grabbing tons of hair from multiple people, just because I don't want to clutter up my list with all kinds of different-looking icons and whatnot. Maybe I'm silly, but I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes watching videos of people in CAS and seeing so many different icons for this and that. So I'd like to keep things down to one or two creators per category, if that makes sense, but I also don't know what people recommend for realism.

stealthic and nightcrawler are popular for hair, Eyeshadow/Eyeliner goppolsme and pralinesims are used often. Goppolsme also has a lot of natural lipstick and skin options, Obscurus has good skin details and presets they have realism but also some more fantasy based things though those are a bit older. they also have a few sliders out too for asymetrical eyes, eyebrow length and eye width, etc.

Reactions: SwiftSails

togaw

Nov 9, 2020
So I made a sim and I need some advice. Does anyone think my sim looks a bit like Jennie? I tried to make Jennie Kim from Blackpink. To me it doesn't really look like her... haha So anyone that knows what I should change to make her look more similar to Jennie. I'm not really good at making sim's based of real people.
View attachment 923144
she looks a bit cartoony is that what u were aiming for? probably the eyes and alpha skin cc to define facial features more

Reactions: hereforthecc

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Anyone who is subbed to Anto sims? Please share the Sana and Positions hair. I would very much appreciate it!!
Someone uploaded positions before. Kory Morgan I guess?

The link is still working. If you check the thread more often, you can discover many things.
You checked Anto's positions too? You just answered only for Sana, so I'm not sure you downloaded positions or not.

D

Deleted member 1384751

Check out Antosims for Hair, Alfi-Si for Eyes, Obscurus and DDarkstone for skin and skin detail, and Gopplsme for Makeup, and Pralinesims for Eyebrows. I use these creators for more realistic looking Sims.

hereforthecc

Nov 18, 2020
she looks a bit cartoony is that what u were aiming for? probably the eyes and alpha skin cc to define facial features more
Well my general style (I noticed) seems to look indeed a bit cartoony. But I wanted her to look more realistic to Jennie. I made a new version with a overlay skin instead and I dunno if its better.'What do you guys think? NEW Jennie Sim.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes