Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
SFS doesn't have open registration so it will ask you for an invite code in order to sign up and make an account. Here's one

1. dU9gkAVyA7vz0EjtK1ag03SjyDLYLI6V
Just go here , paste that code in and click redeem code :)
Thank you so much! Time to get started XD

shaunqz

Nov 14, 2020
Ddaengsims CC link is working right now for me as of this post:

But the files are also in the "Shared Files" tab on yiff in case it goes down again:
Hi, if you stil have the files to Ddaengsims CC, could you reupload it as Dmca.gripe has been dead for 3 days since?Thanks.

Reactions: ducky413
Nov 7, 2020
which CC folder should I upload first? My folder of NitroPanic CC, Nightcrawler or PralineSims? (praline sims i have the most of so its gonna be a large folder)

DakotaSan

Nov 27, 2020
That shit is over $10 up to $25 for a couple of pixels. She is INSANE.
Like, who do you think you are that I will be giving you $25 out of my hard earned blood and sweat stained paycheck for pixels and sometimes, content taken from other creators without their permission (I've been told she uses CC from other creators in her builds without giving credit or asking for permission to begin with)???

It boggles the mind.
She didn't care about anyone, the main goal of a woman was money. It is not known how much she earned on construction sites, and whether she plans to further inflate her subscription. To be honest, I'm not going to pay for half-empty houses.

Reactions: rev22x20
Nov 4, 2020
That shit is over $10 up to $25 for a couple of pixels. She is INSANE.
Like, who do you think you are that I will be giving you $25 out of my hard earned blood and sweat stained paycheck for pixels and sometimes, content taken from other creators without their permission (I've been told she uses CC from other creators in her builds without giving credit or asking for permission to begin with)???

It boggles the mind.
Oh, 100%. Not only does she charge people for her builds, she literally includes the CC of creators who are *also* profiting off of work they shouldn't be. AFAIK, a while back, the community of creators tried to out her for it so I think she does include links to big names... but honestly...

As an artist/designer myself, I'd never wish to associate with anyone like HMB or the rest of the creators who hide shit behind paywalls. Bad karma, man. If money is that much of an issue, create assets that aren't for the Sims. It's not that hard. I'd love to see folks like that try that crap in the Skyrim/FallOut modding scene.

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
Hi all!

Does anyone have any of the StevenStudios animations? The mega folder has not added anything since september. Thanks in advance!

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
She is a greedy viper and will always be one.
Alot of people are making money off their Sims creations on Patreon. It always boggles my mind how the most successful ones are almost always the worst with horrible attitudes, poorly made content and content theft. I can't even begin to understand why people are still pledged to HMB after all the crap shes pulled but at the end of the day it's not my money so I can't complain too much. Besides, I'm far too impatient to sit around waiting for someone to send me something I paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes